I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ...

Started by Jackal, 02/18/2014 05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ntxsage

Enjoyed a pedro martin corojo from joelala's wishlist mini PIF. Perfect weather, and first cigar in weeks. Pleasantly surprised with this one...nice cigar.

Thanks Joe!
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

conditionZero

Exodus 1959 50 Years Robusto from Bruce. This almost makes up for the White Owl thing.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

Ntxsage

Just finished a Falto Prominente gifted by Vroomp...amazing little cigar! :bigthumbs:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

mike.casey

Friday, I had the L'AT ER '13 that Joe (condition zero) PIFd my way. It was my first L'AT... It will not be my last. I've already got some mads and more ER's on the way!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

05Venturer

Enjoying a NUB Habano that bmac bombed me with.   :dancing:  :bow:  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

Had a Tabanero Sun Grown Toro for the March Geek critique given to me by DonM

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

johncw

Est 1844- Anejado No. 52, It was the lump of coal from santa Lukin. It was quite tasty.

Cfickter

I am enjoying a R&J Reserve Maduro I got from NWB in a great buy
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

QuoteCfickter - 2/25/2014  9:35 AM

I am enjoying a R&J Reserve Maduro I got from NWB in a great buy

Glad you like it!
Chief of Shaft

The Burn Ward

L'Atelier ER13. Carnage from Nick (Kxthor) :thanx:

Ash held for about another 1/2 inch after the photo.

conditionZero

^^ Wow!

I'm enjoying a La Palina Classic Robusto given to me in trade by Jackal. Thanks Jason!
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

The Burn Ward

Enjoying a Cromagnon Knuckle Dragger from Nathans MMAO, for a post dinner smoke.

bmac7754

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/25/2014  3:45 PM  L'Atelier ER13. Carnage from Nick (Kxthor) :thanx:  Ash held for about another 1/2 inch after the photo.

Not only does the ash really look impressive, but I'm burried in snow, about 5 degrees out and I'm really feeling the jealousy of that pool in the background.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

BewareDaPenguin

Quotebmac7754 - 2/25/2014  7:00 PM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/25/2014  3:45 PM  L'Atelier ER13. Carnage from Nick (Kxthor) :thanx:  Ash held for about another 1/2 inch after the photo.

Not only does the ash really look impressive, but I'm burried in snow, about 5 degrees out and I'm really feeling the jealousy of that pool in the background.

:lmao:  :lmao:  Not to bring up the weather but the POOL was the FIRST thing I noticed as well!  :lmao:  :lmao:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

nwb

Earlier, I smoked an Ortega Big Red Machine Toro, a gift from Eddie Ortega.  Now I'm enjoying a K. A. Kendall Spider, courtesy of Rick Ardito.
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Alec Bradley K147 courtesy of Brad (Vroomp)
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

QuoteStogieDad - 2/25/2014  9:56 PM  Alec Bradley K147 courtesy of Brad (Vroomp)

Not bad for a $4 cigar, eh?

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

StogieDad

QuoteVroomp - 2/26/2014  8:46 AM

QuoteStogieDad - 2/25/2014  9:56 PM  Alec Bradley K147 courtesy of Brad (Vroomp)

Not bad for a $4 cigar, eh?

Nope, quite tasty actually.  Burn was a little wonky, but really in my wheelhouse on flavors.  Slow smoker too.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

conditionZero

La Riqueza No. 4 Hermoso from a StogieDad trade. Thanks Michael, very tasty.
--JOE--

Ntxsage

Man that Lat Racine looks awesome!

The Burn Ward

QuoteNtxsage - 2/26/2014  8:27 PM

Best smoke of the year so far.

sandy23

sjn1117

Quotesandy23 - 2/27/2014  12:30 PM  enjoy it with man....
enjoy it with woman.......FREAK!!!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

mike.casey

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/26/2014  8:14 PM

I agree. The one I had the other day was truly exceptional.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

The Burn Ward

Quotemike.casey - 2/27/2014  3:11 PM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/26/2014  8:14 PM

I agree. The one I had the other day was truly exceptional.

I'm currently smoking a Litto Diez 2012 Paisano which seems to have some similar tasting notes.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.