I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ...

Started by Jackal, 02/18/2014 05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Quotesjn1117 - 2/27/2014  3:10 PM

Quotesandy23 - 2/27/2014  12:30 PM  enjoy it with man....
enjoy it with woman.......FREAK!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:  :cry:  :lmao:    :lmao:  :cry:  :lmao: :lmao:

Laughing so hard that tears are streaming out of my eyes!!  Not very PC of you, Stephen!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

The Burn Ward

QuoteBrlesq - 2/27/2014  3:57 PM

:lmao:   :lmao:  :cry:  :lmao:    :lmao:  :cry:  :lmao: :lmao:

Laughing so hard that tears are streaming out of my eyes!!  Not very PC of you, Stephen!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

conditionZero

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/27/2014  3:06 PM  
QuoteBrlesq - 2/27/2014  3:57 PM  
:lmao:   :lmao:  :cry:  :lmao:    :lmao:  :cry:  :lmao: :lmao:   Laughing so hard that tears are streaming out of my eyes!!  Not very PC of you, Stephen!
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Sandy might be a woman... 

in which case, I'm still in favor of Stephen's idea. 

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

LawDaddy

A 7-20-4 Classic Corona I purchased from NWB.  Excellent stick.

BewareDaPenguin

H Upmann signature given to me by StogieDad....and you weren't kidding brother they rolled these way too tight! I know a few tricks tho & I got it to opened up a bit!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

The Burn Ward

LADC Mi Amor from Don M. Thanks Don!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

Just thought I would share some pics of a 7-20-4 Hustler Dog Walker Jared (The Burn Ward) traded me and a Camacho 10th Ann. Nick (kxthor) bombed me with a while back that I had in the last couple of days.

Thanks guys!

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum Maduro bombed to me by Conditinzero
 :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nwb

A couple of days ago, I had a La Flor Dominicana Chapter I, courtesy of sjn1117.  What a nice smoke!
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

Enjoyed a Reposado Estate Blend Maduro bombed to me by 05Venturer
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

DE Nica Rustica (finally!!!) given to me by Cfickter. Thanks Chuck! Was a good smoke!!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

nwb

On Friday, I had a Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie A, courtesy of CrazyK.  Followed that with a La Jugada Habano Belicoso, courtesy of Vroomp.  Thanks guys!
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Illusione Rex from ConditionZero trade.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

conditionZero

About to light up an Illusione Epernay, courtesy of Brian (nirab).
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

bstessl

Vroomp sent me a La Aroma de Cuba Red Foot (New Blend) from the super bowl squares.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

The Burn Ward

Smoking a well aged Rosario Churchill Natural as a gift from a great BOTL. Thanks Gary!

Vroomp

Smoked an Ashton VSG 21 year Salute I got from Nathan.... Awesome smoke!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

QuoteVroomp - 3/14/2014  3:56 PM

Smoked an Ashton VSG 21 year Salute I got from Nathan.... Awesome smoke!

Glad you enjoyed.  From the look of the cello, those had some serious age.
Chief of Shaft

nirab

QuoteconditionZero - 3/12/2014  4:59 PM

About to light up an Illusione Epernay, courtesy of Brian (nirab).

One of my favs for sure, what did you think of that Le Taureau??  :confused:  :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ntanner

Having a Viaje C-4 that Jason (Jharris) gave me in the mystery pass. Nice smoke.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

sjn1117

Having a delicious original Gramalkin torpedo courtesy of my buddy Nirab.  What a great smoke!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nirab

An LFD Chapter One, courtesy of my buddy Stephen. Man, what a great cigar! Kicked me arse near the end of it!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Caveman Steve

Smoking my first Man O War Ruination toro.  Given to me in a bomb by Michael (Mess24).

Very nice cigar!

Paybacks are a bitch, and you are on my litch? (list) 

:biggrin:  

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Mojo66

My first Liga Privada Unico Serie Papas Fritas, given to indirectly by gpd4. His put became my take in Noob to Newbie Pass Fall 2013.

Great little smoke this was. I really liked it, it had allures of a much bigger smoke.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.