Bmac is Dman, Made my Day!!!

Started by 05Venturer, 02/18/2014 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

I came home from a long day to quite a surprise in the mail.
I WAS BOMBED, completely out of the blue and unexpected and one hell of a way to brighten up my day. This is the first time for me getting bombed  and it was a doozy. thanks 1,000,000 Brian.
Nub Habano, Alec Bradley Harvest Edition 1997, Black Pearl, Black Ops and a Taback Especial that I am happily puffing away on as I type. I am really at a loss for words other than its Great to be a Geek.
 :dancing:  :dancing:  :shy:  :rocker:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

bmac7754

Enjoy Kent, didn't realize this was your cherry, lol.  Glad I could make it happen.  That tabak is by far my favorite infused cigar, and also was my first cigar real handmade cigar I ever had.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

BewareDaPenguin

BMac on a nice run! Nice job buddy!! Good lkg sticks!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

nwb

Chief of Shaft

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 2/18/2014  7:44 PM

Enjoy Kent, didn't realize this was your cherry, lol.  Glad I could make it happen.  That tabak is by far my favorite infused cigar, and also was my first cigar real handmade cigar I ever had.

The Tabak is my first ever infused cigar and I am lovin' it. WOW. THANK YOU!!!!!!
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

jumberlack1

Making bad decisions a profession!

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Newbhunter

Good stuff! I remember buying from Bmac and getting a bomb in the same package, he's a World Class geek!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

johncw

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Cigary

If that is your cherry...you got popped good and by a great BOTL.  I smoke all of those cigars and not a bad one in the bunch.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

05Venturer

QuoteCigary - 2/19/2014  10:29 AM

If that is your cherry...you got popped good and by a great BOTL.  I smoke all of those cigars and not a bad one in the bunch.

Couldn't agree more, Fantastic!  :thumbsup:
Kent

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Mojo66

Very nice... it's indeed great to be a Geek
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Mike950710

"There are two things that a man will never forget; his first love and his first cigar" -John Bain

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.