Drew Estate Feral The Flying Pig

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 01/08/2014 08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

williegstyles

I saw this review too. A 60 ring gauge pig!!!! Thats insane!!!

QuoteThinBlueLine - 1/9/2014  6:51 PM

Haha sorry the link got censored but halfwheel just reviewed a mother!@#%$ing flying pig so go to their site and see it on their front page.
Gregory

BewareDaPenguin

Man thanks for looking Brad n everybody else who was on the lookout, and the pointers 2 the websites! I really appreciate you taking time 2 check 4 me!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

cavenbk

Not a problem at all brother. Now when the wife finds out how much I spent today on myself, I can blame it on you Adam :dancing: and tell her if you didn't have me looking for those cigars I never would have went and spent all that money. :biggrin: :whistle:
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

BewareDaPenguin

Lmao haha....yeah I been blamed for a lot worse! Some is true...some well...yeah I guess most of it's true lol! Thanks again

nkowal

You still looking for FFPs?

B&M near my work usually has them in stock, I can't remember the price but my guess $17-18 range. Also not sure on a limit.

I can stop sometime within the next week most likely if you'd like.

BewareDaPenguin

I posted this thread a few weeks ago looking for some FFP's and I had many geeks PM me and offer to look at there local B&M, thanks to everyone who stopped and looked I really appreciate it!

Kman (Kerry) got ahold of me pretty quick and offered to check out his local shop and picked me up some pigs. Smooth transaction, I would have just normally left him some feedback and been done with it, but this warranted a huge THANK YOU and some def geek greatfullness! Kman had some weather like we all did and no fault of his own took an extra few days to get out my shipment. No big deal I was super grateful that he stopped and picked up sticks for me!! They were $6 cheaper at his B&M! I had no problem with a couple extra days, Kerry felt bad and not only got me my Pigs but also included a few extras he thought I would like for making up for the lost days!

Needless to say I'm very grateful for the extras Kman!! Kudos my friend! I really appreciate you going the extra mile for me! This is a great group of geeks and this is why I suggested my brother come along for the ride! You guys have been great, and it's been a pleasure so far!

Kman...thanks again! Super generous!

:-)

The Burn Ward

Awesome! Kerry is a great geek!

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

StogieDad

Sweet!  Kerry is a good guy.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

LawDaddy

cavenbk

Awesome. I'm glad you finally got some. Kerry is a great Geek!!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

IndyGopher

You're the man, Kerry!  Adam called me this afternoon and told me how psyched he was when he got the package.  You're a good dude, brother!

williegstyles

Gregory

Machine646

That was real cool to do Kman

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.