Special Occasions

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 02/25/2014 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Ok geeks my original thought was around 14-15 so we got room for 1 or 2 more geeks if you'd like to get in!!!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

StogieDad

I'm interested to see the seed cigars.  Gonna be a fun pass.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteStogieDad - 2/26/2014  9:17 PM

I'm interested to see the seed cigars.  Gonna be a fun pass.

I got some real nice ones picked out  :biggrin:  :thumbsup:

I wanted to get it full before I put those up lol keep a little suspense going  :biggrin:

So step right up geeks! Like I said room for maybe 1-2 more n then I can punt this out!

mcconnaugheya

Hope I'm not too late! I requested to join! This will be my first cigar pass, how many cigars do you have to put in? I've already got mine picked out.

BewareDaPenguin

Quotemcconnaugheya - 2/27/2014  1:53 AM

Hope I'm not too late! I requested to join! This will be my first cigar pass, how many cigars do you have to put in? I've already got mine picked out.

No, you"re not to late, but you have 0 feedbacks & this is the first time I've ever seen you post. So unless you can get a couple geeks to vouch for you I'm gonna have to ask you to sit this one out. This being my 1st pass I'd like everything to go smoothly.

Guess I should've posted that on the home page, I will update the thread. Please have at least 2 feedbacks or PM me and we can discuss

BewareDaPenguin

Well I'll leave it open this afternoon but if we don't pick up anybody today I'm going to go ahead and close it and get this pass moving unless we have some objections? Thanks all who have joined so far!

Also I have set that line-up according to PM"s I've been talking to people about. Take a look if you have any input shoot it over to me and we can see about getting it rearranged. Otherwise that's about how it will look! :-)

conditionZero

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/26/2014  9:19 PM   I got some real nice ones picked out  :biggrin:  :thumbsup:

Me too! I've been saving some Swisher Sweets for a "special occasion", and I think this may just be it.

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteconditionZero - 2/27/2014  6:55 AM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/26/2014  9:19 PM   I got some real nice ones picked out  :biggrin:  :thumbsup:

Me too! I've been saving some Swisher Sweets for a "special occasion", and I think this may just be it.

:lmao:  I bet you do lol...were you going to split them down the middle first? Lol let me guess is it a concert you"re going to?

conditionZero

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/27/2014  7:35 AM  

:lmao:  I bet you do lol...were you going to split them down the middle first? Lol let me guess is it a concert you"re going to?

I don't even know what that means.  :confused:  

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

StogieDad

QuoteconditionZero - 2/27/2014  9:03 AM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/27/2014  7:35 AM  

I don't even know what that means.  :confused:  

If that wasn't sarcasm, some people enjoy filling Swishers with other smokeable plants......
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

^^^^ haha yup lol ^^^^

conditionZero

QuoteStogieDad - 2/27/2014  8:07 AM    If that wasn't sarcasm, some people enjoy filling Swishers with other smokeable plants......

:shades:  

--JOE--

mcconnaugheya

Alright I can understand that. I do post and I haven't been as active as I could be. I don't know how I can get vouches or anything because I've never done a pass or anything like that. Alright sounds good, I'll try another pass.

nwb

Quotemcconnaugheya - 2/27/2014  11:31 AM

Alright I can understand that. I do post and I haven't been as active as I could be. I don't know how I can get vouches or anything because I've never done a pass or anything like that. Alright sounds good, I'll try another pass.

Keep your eye on the passes being started - we have newbie passes a few times per year.
Chief of Shaft

Joelala

I'll play if you'll have me
Joe

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteJoelala - 2/27/2014  11:16 AM

I'll play if you'll have me

Yup gotcha Joe...

Ok I'm gonna close this up now..14 is what I was looking for I didn't want it to get to big...so we hit our target...

It's now closed!

Order is set...if you have objections or need moved let me know!

BewareDaPenguin

Thanks everyone for joining I will get this boxed up and get it out most likely tomorrow! Lets have fun with this pass!

Joelala

Happy where I am, looks like it should hit me before the new baby comes along. Couldnt ask for more than that.
Joe

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteJoelala - 2/27/2014  2:47 PM

Happy where I am, looks like it should hit me before the new baby comes along. Couldnt ask for more than that.

Awesome man congrats!! I hope it does make it to you by then! It should we got a great group of geeks! Hope it moves fast! And geez that's def a super "Special Occasion" for sure...man that would be perfect if it hit you before my friend!!

there you go geeks we are on a mission to make sure Joe get the special occasion box before the baby comes!!

I will for sure get it shipped out tomorrow......

BewareDaPenguin

Last chance to message me or post up if you'd like to get moved around...otherwise we are set! :-)

jbshumidor

That's awesome, Joe!

Do you know if its a boy or girl?

conditionZero

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/27/2014  3:10 PM  
QuoteJoelala - 2/27/2014  2:47 PM  Happy where I am, looks like it should hit me before the new baby comes along. Couldnt ask for more than that.
Awesome man congrats!! I hope it does make it to you by then! It should we got a great group of geeks! Hope it moves fast! And geez that's def a super "Special Occasion" for sure...man that would be perfect if it hit you before my friend!!  there you go geeks we are on a mission to make sure Joe get the special occasion box before the baby comes!!   I will for sure get it shipped out tomorrow......

Yeah guys, we need to make sure that it gets to Joe quickly, so he doesn't smoke his special occasion cigars before he has a chance to put them in the box! 

--JOE--

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteconditionZero - 2/27/2014  3:18 PM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/27/2014  3:10 PM  
QuoteJoelala - 2/27/2014  2:47 PM  Happy where I am, looks like it should hit me before the new baby comes along. Couldnt ask for more than that.
Awesome man congrats!! I hope it does make it to you by then! It should we got a great group of geeks! Hope it moves fast! And geez that's def a super "Special Occasion" for sure...man that would be perfect if it hit you before my friend!!  there you go geeks we are on a mission to make sure Joe get the special occasion box before the baby comes!!   I will for sure get it shipped out tomorrow......

Yeah guys, we need to make sure that it gets to Joe quickly, so he doesn't smoke his special occasion cigars before he has a chance to put them in the box! 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Mojo66

Can't wait to see the starting list of cigars. This is going to be fun.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteMojo66 - 2/27/2014  3:22 PM

Can't wait to see the starting list of cigars. This is going to be fun.

Yup I will have the seeds up tonight!  :dancing:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.