Special Occasions

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 02/25/2014 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joelala

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/27/2014  3:20 PM

QuoteconditionZero - 2/27/2014  3:18 PM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/27/2014  3:10 PM  
QuoteJoelala - 2/27/2014  2:47 PM  Happy where I am, looks like it should hit me before the new baby comes along. Couldnt ask for more than that.
Awesome man congrats!! I hope it does make it to you by then! It should we got a great group of geeks! Hope it moves fast! And geez that's def a super "Special Occasion" for sure...man that would be perfect if it hit you before my friend!!  there you go geeks we are on a mission to make sure Joe get the special occasion box before the baby comes!!   I will for sure get it shipped out tomorrow......

Yeah guys, we need to make sure that it gets to Joe quickly, so he doesn't smoke his special occasion cigars before he has a chance to put them in the box! 

HAHA, I am hoping to get a new special occasion cigar that I have yet to try from this pass. That would make that day even more special!
Joe

The Burn Ward

QuoteJoelala - 2/27/2014  5:09 PM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/27/2014  3:20 PM

QuoteconditionZero - 2/27/2014  3:18 PM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/27/2014  3:10 PM  
QuoteJoelala - 2/27/2014  2:47 PM  Happy where I am, looks like it should hit me before the new baby comes along. Couldnt ask for more than that.
Awesome man congrats!! I hope it does make it to you by then! It should we got a great group of geeks! Hope it moves fast! And geez that's def a super "Special Occasion" for sure...man that would be perfect if it hit you before my friend!!  there you go geeks we are on a mission to make sure Joe get the special occasion box before the baby comes!!   I will for sure get it shipped out tomorrow......

Yeah guys, we need to make sure that it gets to Joe quickly, so he doesn't smoke his special occasion cigars before he has a chance to put them in the box! 

HAHA, I am hoping to get a new special occasion cigar that I have yet to try from this pass. That would make that day even more special!

I think the Liga A should be in contention.

BewareDaPenguin

Got the seed cigars in place and I'm getting everything boxed up now! Thanks again everyone who joined up I'm really looking forward to watching this one develop! :-)
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Smurf

Dooh, missed this one!! Have fun I will be watching and drooling .. LOL
orbis non sufficit

conditionZero

Way to get things rolling Adam! Nice smokes!!
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

williegstyles

Thanks Adam for putting this together.
Gregory

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteconditionZero - 2/27/2014  7:33 PM

Way to get things rolling Adam! Nice smokes!!

Yup they fit the "Theme"  :biggrin:

Special Occasions! It's going to be a fun pass!  :dancing:

jbshumidor

Nice selection, Adam!
Thanks for putting this together.

Mojo66

Nice seed cigars Adam.  It'll be fun to watch this one evolve, and a little scary too. :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

The Burn Ward

Cfickter

Adam, way to set the bar!
Question, as part of the pass wee are also to post on the thread something about our choices?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Joelala

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/27/2014  4:18 PM

I think the Liga A should be in contention.

Hmmmm
Joe

PETE314

Saw this a little late....I just wanted to say it's a great idea for a pass!!!!  I wish I could participate, but I wouldn't have been able to even if I had seen it on time... :(  

But it is going to be fun to watch this pass as it moves along...Have fun guys!!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCfickter - 2/28/2014  6:56 AM

Adam, way to set the bar!
Question, as part of the pass wee are also to post on the thread something about our choices?

Great idea Chuck! If you"d like to write down when you smoke your "put cigars" and why that would be great! I also included a sheet to write notes on in the pass box! :-)

BewareDaPenguin

QuotePETE314 - 2/28/2014  7:40 AM

Saw this a little late....I just wanted to say it's a great idea for a pass!!!!  I wish I could participate, but I wouldn't have been able to even if I had seen it on time... :(  

But it is going to be fun to watch this pass as it moves along...Have fun guys!!!!

No problem Pete! I am already planning a "Special Occasions #2" I've had some more interest so there will def be more!!  :biggrin:

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/28/2014  6:20 AM

Nice seeds Adam :thumbsup:

Will he headed you way tonight Jared!  :bigthumbs:

CrazyK

Nice looking list!! I have a while before this gets to me, but I have no doubt it will be even better!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

BewareDaPenguin

Pass has officially started! Heads up Burn Ward, launched the punt down to Florida! Lets have some fun everybody :-)

The Burn Ward

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/28/2014  5:08 PM

Pass has officially started! Heads up Burn Ward, launched the punt down to Florida! Lets have some fun everybody :-)

I'm ready brotha!

BewareDaPenguin

Looks like the "rock" should land tomorrow everybody! Ready 2 get this pass started!!! Great geek to be the 1st stop on it's journey! Sweet!! :-)

StogieDad

Pass landed.  I will get puts and takes done, and either hand off this weekend or mail Monday if I can't get together.   Looks good.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

:bigthumbs:  awesome! Sounds great! I had email with Jared and he let me know what was going on. I also PM"d him today about re-doing his puts takes and transitioning to you Michael. The servers rolling back went past when he had updated the other day. No problem! Super pumped we are back up! Thanks again geeks!! Excited about the pass looks great!  :biggrin:

Joelala

This was a good idea for a pass, some generous geeks, some good cigars, great stuff here.
Joe

StogieDad

Got puts and takes decided, couln't hook up with John this weekend, but I will pop in the mail today.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jbshumidor

Good looking puts and takes, StogieDad. I'm ready....as soon as it lands, will get it turned around pretty quick. Fun watching it develop.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.