Flatbed Cigar Company order closed

Started by johncw, 02/26/2014 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

Was hoping to get a few more geeks in on this!  Bump for the afternoon crowd.

Can any admin move to the split/trade forum as well please.

Thanks

tvolball

Guys these sound like they would be really good smokes and they are very affordable. Plus on top of that some really experienced geeks have given their nod to this also. Hell if nothing else you got cheap smokes to bomb with.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

freakydeakydutchman

Sorry I had totry these out for myself. I just pulled the trigger and ordered 2-4packs.....robusto (habano) and pd broadleaf (torpedo) I hope my fellow botl are right about awesome these are!
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

LawDaddy

I'll do a fiver of the Panacea Black

akira

I've never tried any of this brand.  What's left on the splits?  I could go for 3-5 from each line.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

tvolball

Looks like there's 10 of the red left and Jared said he would go in for 5 of the black natural I do up to 10 of the natural if we can't get 4 geeks to split them

johncw

Black maduro
johncw(5)
stogiedad(5)
tvolball (10)
Akria (5)?

Box of black natural
Tvolball (10)
Law Daddy (5)?
Akira (5)?

Box of Red
Johncw for (5)
stogie dad(5)
akira (5)

I'll try and confirm with Akira and Lawdaddy

johncw

Update after hearing back from Jared and Akira

Black maduro (robusto) (10 more to close 2 boxes)
johncw(5)
stogiedad(5)
tvolball (10)
Lawdaddy (5)
Akria (5)

Box of black natural (5 more to close 1 box)
Tvolball (10)
Akira (5)

Box of Red (robusto) (5 more to close 1 box)
Johncw for (5)
stogie dad(5)
akira (5)

johncw 4 cigars of Green broadleaf  (torpedo)
akira 4 cigars of Azul Cameroon (pyramids)

I'll let this go through the weekend and plan on ordering on Monday

c.petree.1

I will take a fiver of each the Black Maduro and the Red.

StogieDad

Hey John, whats the deal on the Green?  Is there a 4 cigar sampler or something?  I love Broadleaf, may be in on that.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

QuoteStogieDad - 2/28/2014  8:13 AM

Hey John, whats the deal on the Green?  Is there a 4 cigar sampler or something?  I love Broadleaf, may be in on that.

They have a 4 cigar pack they are between 26$ and 28$ depending on vitola

Black maduro (robusto) (5 more to close 2 boxes)
johncw(5)
stogiedad(5)
tvolball (10)
Lawdaddy (5)
Akria (5)
c.Petree(5)

Tvolball (10)
Akira (5)

Box of Red (robusto) (1 box closed) 20 for another
Johncw for (5)
stogie dad(5)
akira (5)
c.Petree(5)

johncw 4 cigars of Green broadleaf (torpedo)

StogieDad

I'll do a fiver of the Greens as well if that takes off.  If not, no harm, no  foul.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

Update

johncw(5)
stogiedad(5)
tvolball (10)
Lawdaddy (5)
Akria (5)
c.Petree(5)

Tvolball (10)
Akira (5)

Johncw for (5)
stogie dad(5)
akira (5)
c.Petree(5)

Box of Green Broadleaf (torpedo) (10 more to close 1 box)
johncw (5)
Stogiedad (5)

StogieDad

BTW John, thanks for running this man!  Awesome job!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

johncw

QuoteStogieDad - 2/28/2014  10:11 AM

BTW John, thanks for running this man!  Awesome job!

No problem at all... I wanted to try them out and figured others would as well and it's a lot cheaper to buy the box then the samplers... Also need to thank Roger for the 25% off coupon which will make these a steal in my opinion

johncw(5)
stogiedad(5)
tvolball (10)
Lawdaddy (5)
Akria (5)
c.Petree(5)

Tvolball (10)
Akira (5)

Johncw for (5)
stogie dad(5)
akira (5)
c.Petree(5)

Box of Green Broadleaf (torpedo) (5 more to close 1 box) Will be ordering Green's tonight because they are on a 1 day special
johncw (5)
Stogiedad (5)
akira (5)

LawDaddy

Put me down to finish off the Green

johncw

thanks LawDaddy

johncw(5)
stogiedad(5)
tvolball (10)
Lawdaddy (5)
Akria (5)
c.Petree(5)

Tvolball (10)
Akira (5)

Johncw for (5)
stogie dad(5)
akira (5)
c.Petree(5)

Box of Green Broadleaf (torpedo) (1 box closed) 20 for another.
Will be ordering Green's tonight because they are on a 1 day special
johncw (5)
Stogiedad (5)
akira (5)
Law Daddy(5)

tvolball

John since this is grinding to a halt and we are short on the Black Natural box, if it's ok with Mike, you can just go ahead and move us to a 4 pack of the Black Natural. I would be good with that and if I want more I'll just order some myself later on. Besides that if somebody else will pick up the other 5 Black Maduro's, we can go ahead and order tonight with your Green order to save on shipping.

akira

Quotetvolball - 2/28/2014  11:14 AM

John since this is grinding to a halt and we are short on the Black Natural box, if it's ok with Mike, you can just go ahead and move us to a 4 pack of the Black Natural. I would be good with that and if I want more I'll just order some myself later on. Besides that if somebody else will pick up the other 5 Black Maduro's, we can go ahead and order tonight with your Green order to save on shipping.

I'm fine with just dropping the black natural for now.  I think I'll have a few hours worth of cigars with the other lines that will give me an idea of what this company is about.

Thanks!  Looking forward to trying these out.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

johncw

I was going to pick the other 5 up if no one was going to... I wanted to give everyone a chance first.

Let me know if you want me to cancel or not.

i also think i'm just going to close this tonight and order since everyone has had a few days to look at this

Black maduro (robusto) (closed 2 boxes)
johncw(10)
stogiedad(5)
tvolball (10)
Lawdaddy (5)
Akria (5)
c.Petree(5)

Box of black natural (closed 1 box)
Tvolball (10)
Akira (5)
Johncw(5)

Johncw for (5)
stogie dad(5)
akira (5)
c.Petree(5)

johncw (5)
Stogiedad (5)
akira (5)
Law Daddy(5)

akira

Quotejohncw - 2/28/2014  12:17 PM

I was going to pick the other 5 up if no one was going to... I wanted to give everyone a chance first.

Let me know if you want me to cancel or not.

i also think i'm just going to close this tonight and order since everyone has had a few days to look at this

Black maduro (robusto) (closed 2 boxes)
johncw(10)
stogiedad(5)
tvolball (10)
Lawdaddy (5)
Akria (5)
c.Petree(5)

Box of black natural (closed 1 box)
Tvolball (10)
Akira (5)
Johncw(5)

Johncw for (5)
stogie dad(5)
akira (5)
c.Petree(5)

johncw (5)
Stogiedad (5)
akira (5)
Law Daddy(5)

I'm still game.

StogieDad

Looks like we are rolliing!  Let me know what i owe you brother.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

tvolball

I'm good with that if you want them. Just trying to not overload anybody. Let me kno what I owe. And thanks for putting this togather!

johncw

Just placed the order... I'll get the pricing details out to everyone this weekend.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.