Back up!

Started by SenorPablo, 03/07/2014 06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

Skipping the gym to check out the Geeks site!  Woo hoo!  Back to normal schedule for me!

DonM

A big thank you to Paul for getting us up and running!

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

QuoteMautrak - 3/7/2014  1:11 PM
Good work, Paul.  I have a geek critique review that's about due, and I was worried that Nathan was going to come to my door and ask why I hadn't posted it yet.  Who cares if the site was down?  Post it!

Now that I'm safe from that horror, and knowing that you were part of the KGB instead of the NSA, I feel much better.    :biggrin:

You averted disaster, my friend.

:biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

bstessl

Quotetvolball - 3/7/2014  8:50 AM

:cheer:  :victory:  :cheer:  :thanx:  :usa:  :cheer:  :cool:  :party:  :party:  :party:

x2!!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

Thanks for all the hard work and sleepless days/nights Paul!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

hebron

Paul the hero!  :usa:  :usa:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Cfickter

Well done Paul, must ahve been pretty hairy for a while! :cheer:  :thanx:
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

akira

After a little hiccup I experienced yesterday, all seems well now.  Thanks for all the hard work!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

ragreensr

Nice job getting everything up again!

toby2

mike.casey

You're the man Paul!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.