Thanks to the Geek God's

Started by 05Venturer, 03/07/2014 06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

I didn't realize how much I used this site until it was ripped from my hands.
Glad to see it back up I Love You Guys!!!!!!! :dancing:
Work will be much more Pleasurable this evening! LOL

Geeks Rock :rocker:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Mojo66

:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

You never really know how much you enjoy something until you can't have it anymore...

So happy I could dance... but nobody wants to see that!
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Joelala

Yeah I must have checked about 10-15x per day to see if it was up
Joe

StogieDad

QuoteJoelala - 3/7/2014  10:19 AM

Only 10-15 times, or every 10-15 minutes? :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

Yup I'm right here with you guys! I was checking all the time as well! Happy it's back up! It's a great site and a lot of fun!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nirab

Thanks goodness it's back up! I am at work, and had no idea what I was going to do today!! :shy:  :angel:

Thanks to all the geeks who put in the time to get us up and running again. Y'all do an amazing job, running the best damn cigar site out on the googlenets and interwebs!!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Vroomp

Wooohooooo!!  Checked this morning and it was still in repair..  Thanks paul!!!!!!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Ken Kelley

Thanks for the efforts, Paul! Good to see it back up!  :dancing:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

gitfiddl

QuoteStogieDad - 3/7/2014  10:22 AM

:word:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

PETE314

THANKS Paul and everyone else who had a hand in the resurrection of the site.  It is much more work than most people realize.  So glad you take time out your days so that we may have this wonderful place to convene.
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

hebron

Quotegitfiddl - 3/7/2014  6:00 PM

QuoteStogieDad - 3/7/2014  10:22 AM

:word:
x2
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Cfickter

Great work by Paul and everyone, just when you thought you were coming out of the depression of a long winter the site goes down!  Awesome job getting us back in community
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nwb

All credit for getting it back up goes to Paul.

And yes, you don't realize how much you use it until it is gone.
Chief of Shaft

1029henry

I rarely post, but I check the site about 10X a day! Boy, did I miss it. Thanks Paul and company for resurrecting CG from the interwebs junk-heap! Your work is very much appreciated.  :rocker:
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Blgove

Great to have our site back.  Nice job Paul :biggrin:

"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee hapiness, only the pursuit of it.  You have to catch up with it yourself"  

Benjamin Franklin

freakydeakydutchman

hear hear!!!! thanks Paul and fellow geeks.. i almost had to read the news at work...and who needs that?
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Newbhunter

Thanks Paul! You're one rockin geek. I was really missing this place while it was gone.

hebron

If, in the future, you wonder if there is a problem, or it's just you check here: http://stats.pingdom.com/ipe9t2tupd9v/1141055
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

05Venturer

Quotehebron - 3/7/2014  3:16 PM

If, in the future, you wonder if there is a problem, or it's just you check here: http://stats.pingdom.com/ipe9t2tupd9v/1141055

Cool
You must be more of a Geek than I realized. LOL
Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

hebron

Quote05Venturer - 3/7/2014  11:12 PM

Cool
You must be more of a Geek than I realized. LOL
Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:

Indeed I am... :shades:
- Thomas

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.