Brog Cutter

Started by 05Venturer, 03/08/2014 08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Anyone try one of these?
I have a couple Mr Brog pipes and really love em.

http://www.amazon.com/Cigar-Cutter-ZebraWood-Stainless-system/dp/B008RZQ2R0
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

conditionZero

Looks nice, but that price seems suspiciously low for one with zebra wood handles. Don't let that stop you though.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

StogieDad

Can't go wrong for $12.....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

DonM

Nice looking cutter, kind of a Xikar design.  Let us know how it works out for you!

"The Curmudgeon"

Smurf

cool!  great price too
orbis non sufficit

Cfickter

QuoteDonM - 3/9/2014  9:04 AM  Nice looking cutter, kind of a Xikar design.  Let us know how it works out for you!

Would like to know also. I love the Xikar series and have several. 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Mojo66

Great price for what seems like a solid cutter. They also have a triple flame lighter with puch cutter for less than $10.

Again though, they won't ship to Canada. That's just too bad.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.