College Basketball Bracket March Madness?

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 03/11/2014 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Not to step on your toes StogieDad as I know you are running this months contest, but wondering if anyone runs a bracket on Geeks? Selection Sunday is coming up!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Ken Kelley

Heh! I do a lot better at picking my nose than picking winners in this bracket nonsense! :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteKen Kelley - 3/11/2014  11:17 AM

Heh! I do a lot better at picking my nose than picking winners in this bracket nonsense! :biggrin:

Haha yeah I haven't watched any college hoops this year really, but it would be fun to do a bracket with geeks!

StogieDad

Mike Casey put one together last year I think.  I will be in to play though!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

Cool I'd like to play as well hope he runs it again :-) I'm just wondering since selection Sunday is coming up!

nwb

Wouldn't mind participating, either, should someone decide to run it.
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

If someone gets this going, I'd like to play this guessing game!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mike.casey

Yeah. I'll be putting one together again. Give me a day or 2 and I'll get a thread going!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

williegstyles

Gregory

Caveman Steve

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

mike.casey

I just sent some invites out. If you expressed interest and did not get an email, then you do not have your email address on your profile. I'm about to create another thread to make this official!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

conditionZero

Can you throw me in the mike, Mike?
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.