So many Thanks!

Started by bstessl, 04/07/2014 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

St. Baldricks was a HUGE success.  I just wanted to say THANK YOU to this amazing group of geeks.  I could not ask for a better response from this community!  My final amount raised was $1333.00!  Big thanks to Paul for giving me permission to make the initial post.  To all who donated I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

Brian, thank you for including us in this great fundraiser! One thing I did notice...none of your pics include cigars! Next year??
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sauraspop

Quotenirab - 4/7/2014  3:51 PM  Brian, thank you for including us in this great fundraiser! One thing I did notice...none of your pics include cigars! Next year??

I agree. Well done Brian, and Geeks as well.  :thumbsup:

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

bstessl

Quotenirab - 4/7/2014  3:51 PM

Brian, thank you for including us in this great fundraiser! One thing I did notice...none of your pics include cigars! Next year??

I did have one with the CG logo,  but you are correct!   I will remember next year!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

junglepete

Nice Job, thanks for making it happen!  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

sjn1117

I didn't donate but I do tip my hat to you brother. Great effort for a great cause.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

johncw

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.