St. Baldrick's ** The hair is GONE! **

Started by bstessl, 03/14/2014 04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conditionZero

Quotenwb - 3/18/2014  8:16 AM  What's the total, Brian?  Have you hit the $1,000 mark?

You can actually track his progress here: http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/693832/2014

He's at $871 right now.

A few more modest donations and we could put him over the top. 

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

bstessl

It's actually at $921, I collected $50 in cash last night!  even if everyone who can only donates $2 I will have no problem hotting the mark, thanks to a lot of geeks and friends!  I will say that geeks account for more than half of what I have collected!  Thank you so much!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

conditionZero

Good to see that it's working out, Brian.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

bstessl

QuoteconditionZero - 3/19/2014  9:33 AM

Good to see that it's working out, Brian.
I have you guys to thank for that Joe!

bstessl

bstessl

I'm all set with a friend to dye my hair on wednesday.  Just a few more days to try and choose the color.  If thats not your goal then even $2.00 adds up quick!

bstessl

OK everyone, I am at $953 raised so far for fighting childhood cancer!  My goal is $1000.  If it wasn't for the amazing BOTL's on this forum I would be nowhere near this goal.  Thank you to everyone who has donated!  If you are interested in donating anything, even $1.00 just follow the link!  If you are interested in trying to beat out the top donation so that YOU can choose the color I dye my hair, you have until Tuesday night as I will be "getting my hair did" on wednesday evening.  The event I am participating in is on April 6th.  This means I will have (hopefully) ridiculously colored hair for 11 days.

bstessl

bstessl

I have officially SURPASSED my goal!  That doesn't mean it cant keep growing!

toby2

cool! go tri-colored!!!

conditionZero

That's awesome, Brian.
--JOE--

nwb

Glad to hear you hit your goal! :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

bstessl

Quotetoby2 - 3/24/2014  7:17 PM

cool! go tri-colored!!!

If there is a tie I will go half and half... lol

bmac7754

Sorry I didn't see this thread the other day before you purchased some cigars off me.  Well your cigars are still going out in the mail tomorrow and I took that money and donated it back to your fundraiser.  Best of Luck fellow Brian

Your donation  was received on March 24, 2014.

Your  donation was on behalf of:
Participant: Brian Stessl (P-693832)

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bstessl

Quotebmac7754 - 3/24/2014  10:14 PM

Sorry I didn't see this thread the other day before you purchased some cigars off me.  Well your cigars are still going out in the mail tomorrow and I took that money and donated it back to your fundraiser.  Best of Luck fellow Brian

Your donation  was received on March 24, 2014.

Your  donation was on behalf of:
Participant: Brian Stessl (P-693832)

That's awesome!! Thank you!

sauraspop

Glad to see you reached your goal.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Brlesq

Quotebstessl - 3/24/2014  10:58 PM

Quotetoby2 - 3/24/2014  7:17 PM

cool! go tri-colored!!!

If there is a tie I will go half and half... lol

That would be neat!  

I'm proud of everybody that accepted my Geek challenge!    :bigthumbs:  When this is done, don't tell us how much anybody gave because every contribution was important. Just tell us who won!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bstessl

Sounds good to me, just a fee more hours if you want to try to beat it... But donations are accepted until april 5th!

bstessl

And we have a WINNER!!!  I won't say how much the winning donation was, but Joe (conditionzero), what color am I dyeing my hair?

Brlesq

Quotebstessl - 3/26/2014  7:14 AM

And we have a WINNER!!!  I won't say how much the winning donation was, but Joe (conditionzero), what color am I dyeing my hair?

WTG, Joe!   :bigthumbs:

I think Joe prefers Pineapple Yellow, but we'll let him tell you that himself.  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

conditionZero

Quotebstessl - 3/26/2014  6:14 AM  And we have a WINNER!!!  I won't say how much the winning donation was, but Joe (conditionzero), what color am I dyeing my hair?

In honor of LSU Baseball's series victory over Georgia this past weekend, and their upcoming victory over Florida, we'll have to go with purple and gold. If that's too much, I'll settle for purple. But not a cool, manly purple. Rather, the most feminine shade of purple you can find.

Something like this...

Ponytail optional. 

--JOE--

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

bstessl

QuoteconditionZero - 3/26/2014  7:38 AM

Quotebstessl - 3/26/2014  6:14 AM  And we have a WINNER!!!  I won't say how much the winning donation was, but Joe (conditionzero), what color am I dyeing my hair?

In honor of LSU Baseball's series victory over Georgia this past weekend, and their upcoming victory over Florida, we'll have to go with purple and gold. If that's too much, I'll settle for purple. But not a cool, manly purple. Rather, the most feminine shade of purple you can find.

Something like this...

Ponytail optional. 

I will do my best... Ill post some pictures later tonight!  As for now, its to sleep... lol

Kman

Congratulations Joe!! Way to go!! Can't wait to see purple!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

johncw

:bigthumbs:  Way to go Joe!!!!

Can't wait to see the hair!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.