Springtime Just for the Helluvit Pass

Started by 05Venturer, 03/15/2014 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

:-0 Holy Crap! I'm next, that went really fast.

bmac7754

Wow, looking at the amount of puts compared to takes, you are going to need a bigger box.  Nice job guys.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

LawDaddy

gitfiddl

Quotebmac7754 - 3/26/2014  10:45 PM

Wow, looking at the amount of puts compared to takes, you are going to need a bigger box.  Nice job guys.

If this keeps up, it'll have to go "truck freight" on a pallet by the time it's my turn...
 :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

benchjockey

Wow, you guys are outdoing yourselves. 

This is really turning into a very impressive pass! 

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

That box is blowing up!  Gonna be huge by the end of the pass.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Blgove

And we have liftoff in 5,4,3,2,1,   TRANSITION we have TRANSITION!!!!! :biggrin:
"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee hapiness, only the pursuit of it.  You have to catch up with it yourself"  

Benjamin Franklin

05Venturer

Quotegitfiddl - 3/27/2014  7:50 AM

Quotebmac7754 - 3/26/2014  10:45 PM

If this keeps up, it'll have to go "truck freight" on a pallet by the time it's my turn...
 :biggrin:
Hope I don't need to find a loading dock to receive shipment when it's all over.
 :-0
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

johncw

I got the box over the weekend. I should be able to get it back on Tuesday.

Blgove

"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee hapiness, only the pursuit of it.  You have to catch up with it yourself"  

Benjamin Franklin

IndyGopher

Holy cow, this thing is FLYING!  I've been out of town for a week and thought I'd be in no danger of missing this...man, I cut it CLOSE, lol!  Great job, geeks!

johncw

Nick it's on the way.... 9114901230801750902576

IndyGopher

Got it today...nicely done, everyone!  Did my puts and takes, and will head to the post office in the morning: 9405 5036 9930 0269 4703 84.  Soon to be headed your way, Jay!

johncw

WOW way to turn that box around  :bigthumbs:

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

IndyGopher

My pleasure, fellas!  Love the passes...thanks for including me!

Otter

Looks like I am up... I am ready :)
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

sauraspop

"Vacca Sacra" as my wife would say, going to have to take out a loan to ship the box when it's my turn. BTW, "Vacca Sacra" is "Holy Cow" in Italian if any of you are wondering.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

05Venturer

QuoteIndyGopher - 4/4/2014  3:57 PM

Got it today...nicely done, everyone!  Did my puts and takes, and will head to the post office in the morning: 9405 5036 9930 0269 4703 84.  Soon to be headed your way, Jay!

Hey brother can you please transition on the pass with the tracking when you get a chance?
 :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
Kent

c.petree.1

IndyGopher

Pretty sure I transitioned it in the system, but forgot to put in the tracking number.  I've posted it above and will do so here as well, but let me know if I missed something.  It's only my 2nd pass, so it's definitely possible I screwed up.  Thanks!

USPS: 9405 5036 9930 0269 4703 84

Otter

Looks like it will be at my place tomorrow - I'll get it turned around quickly :)
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Blgove

Quotec.petree.1 - 4/6/2014  8:19 AM

Almost my turn. Are yall ready?

Does a fat baby fart?

Benjamin Franklin

05Venturer

QuoteBlgove - 4/6/2014  9:06 PM

Quotec.petree.1 - 4/6/2014  8:19 AM

Almost my turn. Are yall ready?

Does a fat baby fart

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent

Mojo66

Vey nice puts and takes all around. Have been quite busy these past few weeks but still following.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.