I've been BOMBED!

Started by gitfiddl, 07/03/2009 11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Maybe I'm dumb, stupid, or both (and if so, feel free to point that out), but I can't find the Fonseca Reserve No. 2 6¼ x 54 in the database, nor can I find any info online.  There's a Cedar #2 in the DB, but the length and ring are wrong.  I know durn well they exist, because I've smoked one and have three in my humidor.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

opps I did it again!  (Channeling my inner Britney :-0 )
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Hot Stuff x

Submit it as a new entry and add some points.   It might be a Mike's Cigars exclusive.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

gitfiddl

But I have no info other than brand and size, hence my conundrum.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.