My Newest Cigar Accessory

Started by 05Venturer, 03/20/2014 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Just finished up what I consider to be a cigar accessory because I would not have purchased it if it wasn't for the more and more frequent deliveries I have been receiving since my cigar journey has begun. LOL

15-Inch high, 12-Inch wide and 24-Inch long   :-0
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

conditionZero

I hope you bought a few extras, so that you don't have to make a trip to the hardware store every time someone blows it up.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

Ken Kelley

QuoteconditionZero - 3/20/2014  12:54 AM

I hope you bought a few extras, so that you don't have to make a trip to the hardware store every time someone blows it up.

Had the same problem with the fargin' low-life iceholes here in the holler. What's the fun in getting all pilled up and drunk and driving down the road smacking mail boxes with a baseball bat? Finally had to resort to a mailbox down at the settlement PO. The gap-toothed f**kers were lucky I never caught them in the act because it's awful hard to outrun a rapid fire string of 5.56mm's!  :mad:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

05Venturer

QuoteconditionZero - 3/20/2014  11:54 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Maybe I should reinforce it a bit and Bombproof it.  :?:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nwb

Nice.  You'll need it if you stay around here long enough....
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

Heh! Seems like we were on different wavelengths here. When we first moved in I couldn't keep a mail box for some a-hole knocking it down. Now it occurs to me you were referring to the kind of bombs we are used to on the forum. My mistake.  :shamebag:

Longhorn

Kent, how come you didn't buy this one?  :Biggrin:

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

05Venturer

QuoteLonghorn - 3/20/2014  12:37 PM

Kent, how come you didn't buy this one?  :Biggrin:

:cool:  :banghead:  :lmao:
Kent

cavenbk

How many sticks does it hold? And does it come in different colors?
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Ken Kelley

Mojo66

looks like a good bomb target. Let's see how long it lasts
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

tvolball

Brother I know the feeling. I bet my mailman hates me because my packages won't fit in mailbox and he has to get out and walk it up and leave it at my door.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.