Cigars for the Dirty Leaf Reviewers

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 02/14/2014 09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

If it doesn't come soon we'll resend it.

Vroomp

It took 5 days for me to get a package across town 20 miles this past week! It will come......... :shades:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

The package arrived yesterday.  Thanks!  I'll give it a week or so in the humidor and then smoke/send my review in.
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

dirtyleafcigars

Nice. I just saw these posts. That was borderline ridiculous. Anywho, glad they finally came. Send in the reviews whenever you're ready. Thanks guys.

StogieDad

Alan, where do you want these reviews posted?  Just let me know, that Gate City is going down today, just didn't know where we were supposed to put them.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

QuoteStogieDad - 3/20/2014  10:03 AM

Alan, where do you want these reviews posted?  Just let me know, that Gate City is going down today, just didn't know where we were supposed to put them.

In the past, I've always sent them to him via his email (listed in his profile).
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

Thanks for the opportunity Alan! :smoker:

dirtyleafcigars

Yes, to my email please. alan@dirtyleafcigars.com

Thanks guys! More going out soon!

nwb

I'll be happy to review a Tatuaje 10th Anniversary for you, Alan. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.