USPS Declining Transactions?

Started by StogieDad, 03/21/2014 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Anybody else had this problem.  The site started declining my card, paypal, anything I used for postage.  It actually authorized with my bank, then reversed the transaction.  Paypal just wont go through.

I did a little searching, and apparently there was some phishing scam, so they locked accounts but when you call in, most people don't know what you are talking about.

http://sitedown.co/usps/transaction-cannot-be-processed-at-this-time-x-2-days

Anybody else have these problems lately?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

No issue with this particular problem.  However, I've noticed that the USPS site has been down a LOT lately when you go to purchase postage.
Chief of Shaft

sauraspop

I haven't had any problems either. Used USPS yesterday to send out the $3 Pass box with no problems and paid for the postage via PayPal.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Cigary

I wish they would cancel my purchases and give my account a break...I have had to use the Bill Me Later account to save money and make payments...I'm even thinking of using my HELOC lately but the wife would cut me off in every way possible.

bmac7754

I had this happen when doing a label thru Ebay the other day, but not directly with the click and ship website.  What I did notice on their site, when shipping a couple passes is its adding a signature required to the label even though I don't pay for it and didn't request it.  The  post office called me out on these and said they are seeing it everywhere.  I PM'd Longhorn who got a notice to go pick up a box at the PO, and said he saw that on a label he created as well.  They are having some glitches with their site.
Funny thing when I talked to the Post Master she said "It's the post office and it could take them forever to fix it".  I thought that was pretty funny of her.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

No issues so far on my end. I always go directly to the USPS and use PayPal
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

yasir1234

No issues so far on my end. I always go directly to the USPS and use PayPal I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
https://iswebupordown.com/

Brlesq

Quoteyasir1234 - 6/15/2022  3:16 AM

No issues so far on my end. I always go directly to the USPS and use PayPal I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
https://iswebupordown.com/

:spamcan:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.