Cigar Geeks Band Winner

Started by SenorPablo, 07/02/2013 09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy82

Congrats! Now can't wait to get some!
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

bmac7754

Very nice.  Great job with this
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Michaelbevans61

Congrats! Now I need a 10 pack of these smokes! Can't wait!
Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

DonM

Great looking band, thanks guys!

"The Curmudgeon"

MT21

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

BlackIrish

Excellent choice, and well-deserved congratulations to Junglepete and Nebnorse!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Congrats to both of you!  Glad to see this project moving along. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

mike.casey

Quotenwb - 7/3/2013  10:49 AM

Congrats to both of you!  Glad to see this project moving along. :thumbsup:

x2 :dancing:
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Joelala

Is the cigar geeks cigar still alive?
Joe

05Venturer

QuoteJoelala - 3/19/2014  10:39 PM

Is the cigar geeks cigar still alive?

I am curious also :confused:  :confused:

I never heard about it until Joe resurrected this thread.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

CrazyK

That is a good question! What is happening with the CG cigar?
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

nwb

Just sent a PM to Paul.  Hopefully, he can update us on the status.
Chief of Shaft

1sgjeffward

I'll still buy a box  :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

hebron

Quote1sgjeffward - 3/20/2014  1:50 PM

I'll still buy a box  :biggrin:
x2, sounds exciting  :dancing:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

mike.casey

The thing about cigars is that they take a while to produce...
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

SenorPablo

Hi Folks.  I can't remember the last update I provided.  Here's where we are at - We've decided to work with a different manufacturer than the first one due to typical long distance relationship issues - they are located in Estali and it was just too hard working that angle without a physical presence there.  Tim has forged a new relationship with a reputable factory in Miami earlier this year.  They make some nice cigars from some well known brands.  Last I talked to Tim he was working on blends at the new factory.  I'll try to get another update from him now.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Joelala

Nice, sounds like it is moving along nicely
Joe

Mojo66

Can't wait to smoke one, sure they will light nicely with our brand new CG cedar spills
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Otter

Thanks for the update Paul!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

toby2

Cfickter

QuotePETE314 - 7/2/2013  8:02 PM  

Quotejunglepete - 7/2/2013  7:23 PM  Cool  :biggrin: ...thanks for helping me get that posted clearer Erik. My images are crystal clear even if the Publisher software was older, it just just loses a lot of definition when changing the file to something else. I wonder if the printer guy has Publisher.

Pete, I can help with that.  I have Publisher as well as several drawing programs that are used by printers or can save files in formats they need. Not to mention a world of fonts and such if you want to tweak.  Plus it is going to have to be sized and such....so I would be happy to help if wanted.

Great job. Let get this wrapped around a great smoke. 

Most printer will work with PDF format now. Be happy to help if needed 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

hebron

QuoteMojo66 - 3/20/2014  9:24 PM

Can't wait to smoke one, sure they will light nicely with our brand new CG cedar spills
:word:

And I'll be wearing my CigarGeeks t-shirt!  :thumbsup:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

metalhead y cigarguy

Dang I almost forgot about this project. I'm looking forward to getting some Cigar Geek cigars. Can't wait to see them and smoke one or 10.  :smoker:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.