A pass for those who want a pass

Started by gpd4, 04/02/2014 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpd4

OK - we're closed at 13 now with Bruce & Chuck.  I'm going to look at a map to try to keep the shipping down a bit.  When I get that settled, I'll update it and if anyone needs to be relocated in the pass, just say the word.
Thanks!
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

gitfiddl

Quotegpd4 - 4/4/2014  9:35 AM

OK - we're closed at 13 now with Bruce & Chuck.  I'm going to look at a map to try to keep the shipping down a bit.  When I get that settled, I'll update it and if anyone needs to be relocated in the pass, just say the word.
Thanks!

Just put everybody's address into Mapquest and let it do the work.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

05Venturer

Quotegitfiddl - 4/4/2014  11:01 AM

Quotegpd4 - 4/4/2014  9:35 AM

Thanks!

Just put everybody's address into Mapquest and let it do the work.

x2 that's what I have done
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Thanks for having me. Looking forward to getting this started
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

gpd4

OK - according to the map(ping software), Bruce gets it first in CA.  From there to ID, WI, IN, PA, MA, NY, FL, GA, and back to MO.  8521.3 miles... If anyone wants to or needs to be moved around in the order, just say the word.

My father in law gave me a ticket to the Cardinal home opener today, so I'm not going to get this in transit until tomorrow or wednesday.  I should, however, have the seed list up later this morning.
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

05Venturer

Quotegpd4 - 4/7/2014  8:56 AM

OK - according to the map(ping software), Bruce gets it first in CA.  From there to ID, WI, IN, PA, MA, NY, FL, GA, and back to MO.  8521.3 miles... If anyone wants to or needs to be moved around in the order, just say the word.

My father in law gave me a ticket to the Cardinal home opener today, so I'm not going to get this in transit until tomorrow or wednesday.  I should, however, have the seed list up later this morning.

Looking good brother!! :dancing:

Have a great time at the game :cool:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bmac7754

Looking good, Looks like Lawdaddy needs to put his address back in.  Enjoy the game, I'm going to Fenway Park on Monday, Patriots day to see the Sox play.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

jtmazz10

"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go." (Mark Twain)

John-Thomas Mazzocchi
Founder and Curator of Lilynana's Crib

Cfickter

I am ready, should be a great pass

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

johncw

aflicted

Glad I am close to the end.  I have more time to gather up some puts.

benchjockey

Looking forward to it with great anticipation.

gpd4

Seed list is up.  I decided to keep all my $1000 smokes at home, too, but there's a pretty good mix in there.  Hope to have it moving west this afternoon.

benchjockey

cavenbk

Glad I'm not the only one that was foolish enough to buy those $1000 Gurkhas! Nice list of sticks to start with. This is going to be a good one.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

gpd4

Cfickter

Man, that is some impressive seed list!  Way to get this party started!

gitfiddl

Quoteaflicted - 4/8/2014  10:13 AM

Glad I am close to the end.  I have more time to gather up some puts.

You might have a little help with that...   :shades:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

aflicted

Quotegitfiddl - 4/8/2014  5:12 PM  
Quoteaflicted - 4/8/2014  10:13 AM  Glad I am close to the end.  I have more time to gather up some puts.
You might have a little help with that...   :shades:  

Cfickter

I am batting 6th, so I may have a chance at some of those seed cigars.  Brad, I see your after me, we may just get the chance for that herd at Jim's yet

bmac7754

Nice starting lineup, can't wait to see where it goes from here.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

gpd4

The box left here Tuesday and UPS's last sighting of it was Wednesday morning leaving Kansas City.  It should land in CA on Monday...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.