A pass for those who want a pass

Started by gpd4, 04/02/2014 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavenbk

QuoteCfickter - 4/8/2014  7:01 PM  I am batting 6th, so I may have a chance at some of those seed cigars.  Brad, I see your after me, we may just get the chance for that herd at Jim's yet

Sounds good to me Chuck. Hopefully it gets to us before my wife goes into labor.  

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

gpd4

UPS says it was delivered - just wanted to make sure it survived the journey west...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Blgove

Okay, Ive got the box!  Since i was one of the last to sign up, I thought I would be able to get away for the weekend with not even a cell phone! :shamebag:

I'll have the goods on their way tomorrow :smoker:

"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee hapiness, only the pursuit of it.  You have to catch up with it yourself"  

Benjamin Franklin

aflicted

We use a LIFO inventory system.

Blgove

WOW!!.....George hit me with the Big Portobello.  It came along with the Pass box. Sneaky!!!!  Thanks Brother.

Bruce
"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee hapiness, only the pursuit of it.  You have to catch up with it yourself"  

Benjamin Franklin

05Venturer

QuoteBlgove - 4/15/2014  2:55 PM

WOW!!.....George hit me with the Big Portobello.  It came along with the Pass box. Sneaky!!!!  Thanks Brother.

Bruce

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Blgove

Box is on it's way to Kent (05venturer)  :victory:

Bruce

Benjamin Franklin

cavenbk

gpd4

Nice!  Thanks for the quick turnaround!  I didn't think that L40 would last long...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

05Venturer

QuoteBlgove - 4/17/2014  5:04 PM

Bruce

Lawdaddy is next on the list ahead of me I thought :confused:  :confused:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Blgove

Quotegpd4 - 4/17/2014  2:30 PM

Nice!  Thanks for the quick turnaround!  I didn't think that L40 would last long...

AND, I just smoked it AND it was splendid..Thanks Brother :smoker:

Benjamin Franklin

Blgove

Quote05Venturer - 4/17/2014  3:28 PM

Bruce

LawDaddy requested that he be taken off of this pass....

Bruce

Benjamin Franklin

05Venturer

QuoteBlgove - 4/17/2014  6:31 PM

Quote05Venturer - 4/17/2014  3:28 PM

Bruce

LawDaddy requested that he be taken off of this pass....

Bruce

Looks like I have a lot of decisions to make now. Looks like some fantastic sticks :biggrin:
Kent

cavenbk

Yeha I was hoping that the L40 would make it this far! I didn't figure it would, but one can wish right?!

05Venturer

Looks like I should receive the box on Monday  :dancing:
Should make for a full mailbox as my Devil Site delivery is that day also :biggrin:
Will plan to have it on the way to Brian by Tuesday. :thumbsup:
Kent

gpd4

I almost always get my cBid stuff well after I think I should get it.  My shipping is set for Tuesday - but I don't usually get a shipping notice until Wednesday or Thursday.  Then it hits my doorstep the following Tuesday...

Blgove

Quote05Venturer - 4/18/2014  3:31 AM

Looks like I should receive the box on Monday  :dancing:
Should make for a full mailbox as my Devil Site delivery is that day also :biggrin:
Will plan to have it on the way to Brian by Tuesday. :thumbsup:

This box will NOT fit in your average mailbox :biggrin:

Bruce

Benjamin Franklin

gpd4

Blgove

Pretty big though.  Won't fit in a regular size mailbox.. :biggrin:

Benjamin Franklin

05Venturer

Well imagine that, box was scheduled for today but was a no show.
Hopefully see it tomorrow.
Kent

05Venturer

QuoteBlgove - 4/19/2014  5:55 PM

Pretty big though.  Won't fit in a regular size mailbox.. :biggrin:

Didn't fit in my new XL Mailbox either :-0
It was inside the front door when I got home today. :drool:   Put and takes are done and the new shipping label is on. Ready for it to hit the post office tomorrow.

Got to grab a couple sticks I have really been looking forward to trying.  :dancing:
I also tossed in a half dozen cigar sizer ring gauge guides for anyone that wants to grab one.

Thanks for having me :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Kent

cavenbk

Nice puts and takes Kent! And nice fast turn around!

bmac7754

Now that is some super fast turnaround kent.  Well played and nice puts and takes.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 4/23/2014  3:59 AM

Im getting excited!

Looks like it should hit your door saturday :thumbsup:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.