Night Shift Devil

Started by 05Venturer, 04/06/2014 09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Long weekend on the night shift means time to surf. :dancing:
Only problem surfing is the waves continue to push me too the devil site.
Only a couple small purchases this weekend

Hygroset Adjustable Hygrometer
Stinky Solo 1 Finger Ashtray
1box Guerra Habano Perfectos

All for $44 plus shipping :shootme:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

1029henry

Idleness is the Devil's playground, so they say.

There ought to be a law against that site LOL!
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

17leaves

I know what you mean. I'm a little over half way through a 12 hour shift right now. At the moment I'm trying to decide between a relatively cheap sampler or a 5 pack. I'm glad work isn't always this stressful. :biggrin:

05Venturer

Quote17leaves - 4/6/2014  11:48 PM

I know what you mean. I'm a little over half way through a 12 hour shift right now. At the moment I'm trying to decide between a relatively cheap sampler or a 5 pack. I'm glad work isn't always this stressful. :biggrin:

We must be on the same shift damn near
6p-6a for me :snoring:
Last one tonight then back to days for 2 weeks :dancing:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

kxthor911

I'm on nights too. Small party going on lol. How else do y'all manage your time?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

05Venturer

I basically just have to mostly monitor the plant and I am the only soul here from 6p-6a so when things are going well the internet is my friend.
Kent

kxthor911

Yea they have our internet blocked out here. I use the good ol iPhone.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

17leaves

I'm 5pm to 5am. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't an hour drive home. Oh well, it's long enough for a cigar so it's not all bad. :dancing:

tvolball

Fortunately when I work my night shifts I'm either asleep or running calls. Hopefully the first one
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Cfickter

Idle hands do the devil's work!  or to quote a former first lady "Just Say NO!"
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.