Cigars on the High Seas

Started by elderkd, 07/16/2014 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukpaw

I was Army, but spent a couple years as the Senior Army Enlisted at Guantanamo.  If serving on a Navy base qualified, I'd join.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

sauraspop

Don't think this pass is ever gonna make the kickoff!
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

bmac7754

Quotesauraspop - 8/8/2014  8:22 PM  Don't think this pass is ever gonna make the kickoff!

Doesn't look like it.  Almost 3 weeks and still tying to make his first post.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

elderkd

Ok guys, sorry for the long wait for kick off box is going out to the first on the list on Thursday 8/14/14.  Can't wait to see how it turns out.

elderkd

@Shukpaw, come on in.  We are all brothers/sisters here.

sauraspop

:bump:

OK Vets, time to show your colors and sign up.  :usa:

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

rwilliams210

Hey all,

New here looking forward to this Cigar Pass.  I was in the AF for 21 years and retired at Lackland AFB in San Antonio TX.
I still work for the AF only as a civilian now.

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

rwilliams210

Is the box on the move?

ntanner

Was sort of wondering about this one myself.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Longhorn

I'm going on a cruise in a couple of weeks!  :shy:

Was never in the military, but spent the first 18 years of my life moving to where my father, an AF pilot, took us.  They used to call us "Military Brats."

Good luck on your pass! :thumbsup:

Bogighet

Just got one where the top of the can was distended. Blew up like a grenade when opened. Tasted like hoppy wort. Definitely issues here...
cigaraficionadoblog.com
They are extremely firm and well rolled. There were no draw or burn issues with the Cigar ADvisor Blog
 for the review. Moreover, I was surrounded the entire time by some thick and flavorful smoke.

Brlesq

QuoteBogighet - 8/21/2014  9:12 AM

Just got one where the top of the can was distended. Blew up like a grenade when opened. Tasted like hoppy wort. Definitely issues here...

Huh??  :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

johncw

QuoteBrlesq - 8/21/2014  8:23 AM

QuoteBogighet - 8/21/2014  9:12 AM

Huh??  :confused:

what what? :banghead:

nwb

Yes, it definitely appears you have issues. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

rwilliams210

It seems like this pass is not moving, I suggest that we start updating or lets just close it.

sauraspop

Quoterwilliams210 - 8/24/2014  6:58 PM  It seems like this pass is not moving, I suggest that we start updating or lets just close it.

I agree!

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

nwb

This one has been closed.  It can always be reopened if need be.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.