Forgotten Classics Pass

Started by StogieDad, 04/09/2014 05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Thanks for the great pass, Michael!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Camshaft83

Thanks for the awesome pass and I would def do another one like this.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

StogieDad

Pass arrived back today.  I will try and get some pictures up.

Sebastien, your puts arrived as well.  Thanks for the extras man!  I will get your takes out by tomorrow hopefully.  All was fine inside the box.

Thanks again guys for participating.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sauraspop

Great Pass Michael  :thumbsup: on another like this one!
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

StogieDad

Alright Sebastien, your puts went out today.  Thanks again for playing, and the extras brother.  That is a wrap on this one.

LZ684822101US is tracking #
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

kxthor911

Great pass and idea. Hope you liked all the extras :).
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

Quotekxthor911 - 8/5/2014  2:48 PM

Great pass and idea. Hope you liked all the extras :).

Haha, yea there were almost 50 cigars in the box when it arrived.  Crazy....:biggrin:  Thanks again guys!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

Thanks for moderating, Michael!  Fun pass theme!  :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

Thanks for the pass brother :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Mojo66

Ok, I know it seems like this pass was completed but it wasn't, not exactly.

I got my takes from Michael today. Let me be clear, StogieDad sent them to me a while ago, it was just one of those packages that wants to travel a bit before hitting it's final destination. From Woodstock to Miami where they stayed a while basking in the sun, and then finally on to Montreal.

I'm happy to say all is well and the sticks, although a little dry, are in good shape.

Only problem is, I got 10 cigars but I could swear I only had 5 takes, I'll have to inquire about that :biggrin:

Thanks Michael, I enjoyed being in your pass, would do it again tomorrow.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.