Forgotten Classics Pass

Started by StogieDad, 04/09/2014 05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

I'm in so long as I can be near the front end of this (first few spots).  Schedule is going to be pretty busy in a month, and I wouldn't want to hold it up.  If that's an issue, no hurt feelings if I sit it out and just watch.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

Love to have you Bruce,  I'll make sure to get you loaded up quick.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Camshaft83

Thanks for letting me get in on this.  :dancing:   I've been wanting to try this for some time.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Mojo66

Nice seed cigar list, great group of geeks, this is going to be a fun pass.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

StogieDad

Going to get this in the mail this week.  Look over the pass order, make sure there are no issues.  JoeLala, take a look, if that is not late enough let me know, we can move it further.

Thanks for playing guys!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

Great list of seeds Michael!! I should be good with where I'm at! Thanks!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

sjn1117

This should be a blast! Great group and nice starters! :bigthumbs:
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

The Burn Ward

Mojo66

Pass order fine with me, I'm "virtually" last to play.

Can't wait for the fun to start.

Cfickter

I'm good excited to be next in line
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

gitfiddl

Nice set of starters, but you might have set the bar a little high.  It's all good by me, but the cheap AF 858's have been around forever.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Longhorn

Pass order looks good to me!

Brlesq

Looks fine to me.  Let's get rolling.  I'm ready.  

Haven't been in a pass in a long time.  So remind me of the rules:  Can I put in 3 POW's for that JdN because the price is about the same, right?     :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

QuoteBrlesq - 4/14/2014  7:51 PM

Looks fine to me.  Let's get rolling.  I'm ready.  

Haven't been in a pass in a long time.  So remind me of the rules:  Can I put in 3 POW's for that JdN because the price is about the same, right?     :biggrin:

Yea, u have the general idea. ..... :crazy:  :lmao:  :shades:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

jbshumidor

Looks great, Michael!

You got me thinking about some of the cigars I enjoyed when I first started smoking back in the 90's...
Partagas 150 Anniversary
Partagas #10
Ashton Maduro
etc

c.petree.1

This sounds like a geat pass. I don't have anything to offer though. Been smoking for about a year and have been swept up by the botique brands.

StogieDad

I'm going to launch this baby by Thursday guys.  Thanks for playing, can't wait to see what everyone has laying around!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

johncw

gitfiddl

I recruited some help from a friend at work just to make sure I had enough qualified puts.  He bought me in some today.  "How much age?" I asked.  He replied "5 or 6 years, I guess."  Looking at the cellophane, I'd say he's right.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

IndyGopher

Quotegitfiddl - 4/15/2014  3:39 PM

I recruited some help from a friend at work just to make sure I had enough qualified puts.  He bought me in some today.  "How much age?" I asked.  He replied "5 or 6 years, I guess."  Looking at the cellophane, I'd say he's right.

:bigthumbs:   Wow...just wow!

Camshaft83

Those look awesome. Looks like I'm going to have to try a little harder to get some cigars aged like that.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

sjn1117

Amber cellos are beautiful!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

BewareDaPenguin

Man I fired off 4-5 La Gloria"s in bombs in the past couple weeks that had some yellow cellos guess I should've held on to at least 1 lol
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

StogieDad

Alright boys, this went out today.  Sorry for the start delay.  Should be to you Monday Chuck.  Thanks for playing can't wait to watch this one.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Mojo66

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.