Cliff's New Boots!

Started by sauraspop, 04/16/2014 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauraspop

Old                      Cliffy always wanted a pair of                      authentic 

cowboy boots, so                      seeing some on sale, he bought them and wore them                      home.

Walking proudly,                      he sauntered into the kitchen and said to JeanMarie,                      "Notice anything different about me?"

JeanMarie looked him over, and                      said "Nope.

"Frustrated, Old                      Cliffy stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and                      walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the                      boots.

Again he asked                      JeanMarie, a little louder this time, "Notice anything                      different NOW?"

JeanMarie looked up and                      said in her best deadpan, "Cliff, what's different?                       It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday,                      it'll be hanging down again tomorrow."

Furious, Cliffy                      yelled, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARIE?"

"Nope, don't have a                      clue", JeanMarie replied.

"IT'S HANGING DOWN,                      BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS !!"

Without missing a                      beat JeanMarie replied,

"You shoulda bought a                      hat, Cliff, you shoulda bought a                      hat."

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Newbhunter

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

aflicted

toby2

toby2

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

johncw

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

hebron

- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

MT21

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.