Local B&M House Pass

Started by bmac7754, 04/19/2014 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aflicted

Sorry for letting this lapse so long.  I had some extenuating circumstances come up that I needed to take care of.  No excuse for failing to keep communication with bmac though, and I apologize for it.  His package went out yesterday and then I saw the thread and the pass had been closed.  Bmac was gracious enough to open it for me to close it out properly and I appreciate it.  Also wanted to show the picture from what I was sent.  The two gordos remind me of a pair of Camachos that I have tucked away!

nwb

Glad to see you back, John, and nice to see this pass end on a happy note. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

bmac7754

Thanks again John, great looking sticks you got there from Joe.  I totally agree with Nathan, its nice to see it end this way.  Glad to have you back brother, hope all is well for you.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Picked up my box at the post office today from Aflicted.  Thanks John, these look great and have a strong smell.  Can't wait to give them a try.  Thanks for the extras as well.

Closing this pass out again, thanks everyone for participating and glad to see a happy closing here.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

CrazyK

It was a great idea for a pass! Thanks for having me!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

bmac7754

QuoteCrazyK - 7/24/2014  10:03 PM  It was a great idea for a pass! Thanks for having me!

Guys just a note.  If you wan't to, I think it would be cool to get reviews in the database when you smoke these.  Cool to see what people think.

aflicted

Thanks for having me back.  Everything is looking better on the home front as well.  It will take a few months to sort out, but the prognosis is good.

Who, or how does one submit the cigars to be added to the database so they can be reviewed?  Glad you got the cigars, I really like the Fratello.  It was one I would not have had if it weren't for the geek review that happened right about the time I found this site.

bmac7754

Quoteaflicted - 7/25/2014  2:23 PM  Thanks for having me back.  Everything is looking better on the home front as well.  It will take a few months to sort out, but the prognosis is good.  Who, or how does one submit the cigars to be added to the database so they can be reviewed?  Glad you got the cigars, I really like the Fratello.  It was one I would not have had if it weren't for the geek review that happened right about the time I found this site.  

When searching the database, there is a tab to submit a new cigar.  You need the info as well to fill in.   

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.