Local B&M House Pass

Started by bmac7754, 04/19/2014 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

QuoteCrazyK - 4/27/2014  8:08 PM  One quick question - are we going to just all send at the same time, say by next Friday, to the next guy in line? Or are we doing it pass style, i.e. one at a time?

Going to do it pass style, one at a time.  I have updated the passing order and will launch mine tomorrow to Scott.  This way everybody still has time to get what they need. 

Any last minute players want to get in, we have room just let me know.  Other than that have fun guys. 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

Brian, great job in getting this organized.  looking forward to getting this kicked off
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

Its being dropped off tomorrow headed to Scott.  Lets do it one at a time, maybe some pics as its received.  Just remeber to select all cigars as takes and enter yours as puts.  If you are tossing hitchikers (not that we would), don't list them, let it be a suprise..
Have fun everybody, as you should with any pass. Thanks for joining me on this one.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Oops I forgot, John you were the last name pulled out of my hat so you go last and you are sending to me.  And for all those Canadien fans, yes it was a Bruins hat.

CrazyK

This one should be an interesting one! There are two B&Ms around here that have house blends. Brian (Nirab), do you have a size preference?
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

bmac7754

Scott, I got this off today and the tracking says it will hit you on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

nirab

QuoteCrazyK - 4/27/2014  9:14 PM

This one should be an interesting one! There are two B&Ms around here that have house blends. Brian (Nirab), do you have a size preference?

I am not a big rg fan, so anything other than that is fine. Robustos are always good, and I love figurado/salomon rolls. Lately I have been trying more corona/corona gorda sizes. But, whatever you send me Karl...is gonna go up in smoke!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

scottvodka

Package arrived safe and sound today with a few tagalongs :). Will get my sticks in the mail tomorrow.

bmac7754

Good to hear they made it Scott, enjoy

scottvodka

Sorry the ups store closed by the time I could make it from work. I'll drop it off on my way in tomorrow.

bmac7754

No problems Scott. I don't know if you paid for shipping yet but usps may be cheaper to use

scottvodka

Quotebmac7754 - 5/1/2014  8:47 PM

No problems Scott. I don't know if you paid for shipping yet but usps may be cheaper to use

Yeah I priced it out, but ups it's closer to work and more convenient for me. Thanks for the tip though! :-)

scottvodka

Shipped this morning to Chuck.
Enjoy!

bmac7754

Thanks Scott for moving it quickly.  Feedback has been left for you as well.

bmac7754

Hey guys, just thinking.  Seeing these are cigars nobody really knows about, if you are able to maybe we should post a picture of the incoming B&M cigars so everyone can see.  Just a thought.

Cfickter

Thanks. Looks like I should see these We'd. I have my stuff ready to go. Will post pics of the incoming stuff

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

CrazyK

I had better get mine ready to go!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

scottvodka

Sorry, just now getting around to pics. Thanks again bmac!

bmac7754

Thanks Scott, Gotta resize them photos.  I got this one for you

Cfickter

Looking forward to getting this in. Have mine ready to go

Cfickter

Looks like this will hit today, Will have mine out tomorrow

Cfickter

Got Scott's box. Some great looking sticks and over the top pass. Will post picss in the morning. My box out tomorrow

bmac7754

Thanks for the update Chuck, hope you enjoy your selection thrown at you.  I think this is cool seeing cigars other than the norm going around.

Cfickter

Here is Scott's super sweet package. Cigars on hte left are the pass cigars, the onees on the right BONUS!

BMPass

Cfickter

OK, this is my first time shipping to Canada.  Anything I need to know up front before I send these out?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.