"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Local B&M House Pass

Started by bmac7754, 04/19/2014 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

Ok, package is on the way and has been transitioned.  Karl, enjoy and let me know what you think about the L&B line.
Brian, thanks for organizing the pass and for letting me play
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

Thanks Chuck for getting back out so quick.  Hope my advise went well for you in the shipping process.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

@ Adam, thanks for the heads up. I sent Nirab a PM so he knows whats going on too. We geeks are patient and will wait for you brother.  And Good Luck

CrazyK

Sorry I missed your post Chuck! Looking forward to them! Thanks!!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Cfickter

Let me know when they land

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cfickter

Let me know when they land

Cfickter

Quotebmac7754 - 5/10/2014  3:51 PM  Thanks Chuck for getting back out so quick.  Hope my advise went well for you in the shipping process.

Thank the note was a great help. 

BewareDaPenguin

I submitted my cigars for submission into the database and also took pictures so I will upload those once the cigars are available in the DB
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

BewareDaPenguin

Quotebmac7754 - 5/11/2014  10:25 AM

@ Adam, thanks for the heads up. I sent Nirab a PM so he knows whats going on too. We geeks are patient and will wait for you brother.  And Good Luck

Yup will leave for Vegas next Friday!! :party:

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCrazyK - 5/11/2014  7:54 PM

Sorry I missed your post Chuck! Looking forward to them! Thanks!!

You are going to like those Leaf & Beans :thumbsup: I've smoked 3-4 now and really enjoyed them all!!

CrazyK

Sweet! I can't wait! Hopefully they will land tomorrow! I just bought the ones I am sending out. I'll have to figure out the blend to add them to the database...
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

Chuck, I got your package today! Thanks very very much! They all look so good, I don't know where to start!!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Cfickter

man, that took a while.  So much for International First Class!
I cold tell you where I would start but that is no fun.

bmac7754

QuoteCfickter - 5/16/2014  8:47 PM  man, that took a while.  So much for International First Class! I cold tell you where I would start but that is no fun.

The USPS is funny that way.  Sometimes it takes a week or more, and I have seen a couple go in about 3 days.  Guess it depends on the speed their employees want to move.

CrazyK

Brian (nirab), the package will be going out this afternoon! I hope you like the selection my friend! I might have dropped a couple extras in there for you too ;-)
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

bmac7754

Thanks Karl for moving it along so quickly.  Hope you got something good.
@Adam, No need to worry, you will be back in plenty of time.

Cfickter

Let's get some pics up

bmac7754

QuoteCfickter - 5/22/2014  6:34 PM  Let's get some pics up

Oh yeah, it didn't happen unless there is a pic

CrazyK

Quotebmac7754 - 5/22/2014  7:23 PM

QuoteCfickter - 5/22/2014  6:34 PM  Let's get some pics up

Oh yeah, it didn't happen unless there is a pic

Here you go! Again, thanks very much!!!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

nirab

QuoteCrazyK - 5/20/2014  11:46 AM

Brian (nirab), the package will be going out this afternoon! I hope you like the selection my friend! I might have dropped a couple extras in there for you too ;-)

Looking forward to it Karl! Extras?? You sneaky geek you!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

BewareDaPenguin

Yup Brian you were right I made it back with plenty of time! I'm happy I didn't hold the pass up :-) some great looking smokes I see in that pic!!

nirab

Pass came in, along with some "extras"...wow!! I will post pics later tonight. I aim to get my end out by this weekend, been busy dealing with the loss of a dear friend, and work, and...life.

Thanks Karl!!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

CrazyK

Glad they made it Brian! Sorry for your loss. Hopefully they'll help to cheer you up a bit!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

BewareDaPenguin

Oh man sorry to hear that Brian.....no rush here brother take care of your business.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.