Hermosa Cigars??

Started by 05Venturer, 04/26/2014 06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Anyone heard anything from Scott @ hermosa lately?
Right after he joined up about a month ago I pm'ed him about his cigar availability and have heard nothing back  :confused: .
I see he hasn't been on for quite some time either, hoping he is just too busy and we didn't scare him off ;-)
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ThinBlueLine

Still in your outbox or did he view it?  That might tell ya a lot
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Vroomp

He is around.  He just doesn't visit much... You can order from Don Wiggins at Underground Cigar Shop and he will ship anywhere...

http://www.undergroundcigarshop.com/ug/index.php

(817) 797-8520

You should have an answer from Scott by now as well...... :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

05Venturer

Still in the outbox

Thanks  :thumbsup:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

QuoteVroomp - 4/26/2014  10:38 AM

He is around.  He just doesn't visit much... You can order from Don Wiggins at Underground Cigar Shop and he will ship anywhere...

http://www.undergroundcigarshop.com/ug/index.php

(817) 797-8520

You should have an answer from Scott by now as well...... :biggrin:  

Undergrounds website seems to have a few issues, nothing comes up for most searches performed. I will check again in a few days i guess :confused:

Thanks
Kent

Vroomp

Don has yet to enter the information on the Hermosa line... Call him!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.