Found my Favorite (for now)

Started by 05Venturer, 05/12/2014 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Just finishing up a Camacho Triple Maduro 4.5 x 50 and can truthfully say this is what I have been looking for in a cigar. This is the absolute best smoke I have had to date. I know I haven't been smoking real cigars for all that long but man this one I think is gonna be a tough one to beat for a while. Tasty :dancing:  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

cibolodave

StogieDad

Cool!   Always cool when a cigar sets the bar for you.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

The Burn Ward

That's a nice smoke for sure :thumbsup:

Newbhunter

I love that stick, it's really good. That and Brazilia box press are my top Maduro. Although the Pleiades was excellent too it's a close third as far as Maduro goes for me...

c.petree.1

I agree, those are great smokes. You have any experience with LFD?

toby2

bmac7754

Those are great cigars. They are rich in flavor and pack a super strength.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Kman

Love the Triple Maddy!!! Wish I could keep some long enough to try them with a little age on them.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

05Venturer

Quotec.petree.1 - 5/12/2014  9:36 PM

I agree, those are great smokes. You have any experience with LFD?
I have not had a chance to smoke one of those yet although I have been eying them up a bit
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

dirtyleafcigars

I've noticed this has become a lot of my customer's favorite cigar. It's a phenomenal cigar, no doubt. Glad you're enjoying them brother!

aflicted

Time to add that one to the list!  I have a few criollos on order and a few Connecticut's in the box from them to try as well.

nirab

That is a tasty stick...now ya gotta go git yerself a MF Le Bijou petite robusto, and prepare to have your mind blown!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

toby2

Quotenirab - 5/12/2014  10:15 PM  That is a tasty stick...now ya gotta go git yerself a MF Le Bijou petite robusto, and prepare to have your mind blown!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

yeah I'm with that. I dig the flavor bomb in that size 

bstessl

I had one not too long ago as well and I too fell in love with it!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

Quotenirab - 5/12/2014  10:15 PM

That is a tasty stick...now ya gotta go git yerself a MF Le Bijou petite robusto, and prepare to have your mind blown!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Now I must find one of these!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

hebron

Quotebstessl - 5/13/2014  7:58 AM

Quotenirab - 5/12/2014  10:15 PM

Now I must find one of these!
I added them both to my wishlist :-)

Glad you found a good cigar Kent  :thumbsup:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

DonM

The Triple Maddie is a great cigar!

"The Curmudgeon"

Vroomp

Very hood cigar indeed but, there are more,,, many, many more.............. :biggrin: 
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Kent, excellent cigar as you say, but not one for those for the squeamish or early into their cigar hobby.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nwb

It seems I'm the only Geek that doesn't particularly like this cigar, but I'm glad you found something that has set the bar!

If you are looking for other Camachos, you might want to try a Diploma Maduro.
Chief of Shaft

johncw

Quote05Venturer - 5/12/2014  7:47 PM

Just finishing up a Camacho Triple Maduro 4.5 x 50 and can truthfully say this is what I have been looking for in a cigar. This is the absolute best smoke I have had to date. I know I haven't been smoking real cigars for all that long but man this one I think is gonna be a tough one to beat for a while. Tasty :dancing:  :bigthumbs:

Yep It's a great stick. :thumbsup:

Ken Kelley

Quotenwb - 5/12/2014  10:02 PM

It seems I'm the only Geek that doesn't particularly like this cigar, but I'm glad you found something that has set the bar!

If you are looking for other Camachos, you might want to try a Diploma Maduro.

Yeah, but you're one of them GA boys and who knows what they like! I mean they eat BBQ with sweet sauce and stuff... :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

QuoteKen Kelley - 5/13/2014  12:01 PM
Yeah, but you're one of them GA boys and who knows what they like! I mean they eat BBQ with sweet sauce and stuff... :biggrin:

Yeah, but you forget I came to GA via Texas.  Texas BBQ is the only true BBQ. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.