Found my Favorite (for now)

Started by 05Venturer, 05/12/2014 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

Quotenwb - 5/12/2014  11:02 PM

QuoteKen Kelley - 5/13/2014  12:01 PM
Yeah, but you're one of them GA boys and who knows what they like! I mean they eat BBQ with sweet sauce and stuff... :biggrin:

Yeah, but you forget I came to GA via Texas.  Texas BBQ is the only true BBQ. :biggrin:

AMEN! Pit smoked brisket with mesquite! Ranch beans, tater salat, a hunk of bread and hang the rest!  :dancing:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

wlfwalleye

Great cigar, but as far as triple maduros go I haven't found anything that compares to the CAO MX3 (Escaparate) that was a W. Curtis Drapers exclusive stick.

CigarPlace

The new Triple Maduro isn't quite as good as the original but it's still a great stick. Try also the Camacho Blackout if you can find one. You'll probably really like it.

Oh and I don't know about you guys, but the Camacho Triple Maduro was the first box of cigars I ever bought as a newb...sadly cigars don't come dark enough for me sometimes I think.

ntanner

Dont worry, in a month or so you will find another and then another and so forth and so on. Thats how you end up with a big collection. You buy a box of this month's favorite, Then to save those you sample some other stuff and find another great smoke so you get a box or so of those and on and on till you have enough cigars, as if thats possible.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

gitfiddl

QuoteKen Kelley - 5/13/2014  11:05 AM

Yeah, but you're one of them GA boys and who knows what they like! I mean they eat BBQ with sweet sauce and stuff... :biggrin:

Yeah, but you forget I came to GA via Texas.  Texas BBQ is the only true BBQ. :biggrin:

AMEN! Pit smoked brisket with mesquite! Ranch beans, tater salat, a hunk of bread and hang the rest!  :dancing:

Y'all can both pucker up and kiss it.   :biggrin:   Give me good Southeastern pulled pork with a mustard-based sauce instead of some cow with that ketchup crap y'all call "sauce" any day of the week!

:shades:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

scottvodka

Quotegitfiddl - 5/13/2014  5:58 PM

QuoteKen Kelley - 5/13/2014  11:05 AM

Y'all can both pucker up and kiss it.   :biggrin:   Give me good Southeastern pulled pork with a mustard-based sauce instead of some cow with that ketchup crap y'all call "sauce" any day of the week!

:shades:

real texas barbeque doesn't use sauce... give me cow over anything that comes from a pig.

nwb

Quotescottvodka - 5/13/2014  7:20 PM
real texas barbeque doesn't use sauce... give me cow over anything that comes from a pig.

Nope.  Smoked brisket, no sauce, is where its at.  And I completely agree - all BBQ from a pig pales in comparison.
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

I'm an Alabama boy, and BBQ is like cigars for me.  I'll take just about any that tastes good.  Pig, cow, chicken, hell, I'll smoke anything.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.