smallbatchcigar.com = awesome!

Started by StogieDad, 05/14/2014 11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Just thought I would share.  I ordered a 3-pack of UF-13s when Adam posted them the other day.  They shipped and were here in two days.  Unfortunately, one of the pigtails was all the way off, another hanging on but damaged.  Otherwise, they were fine, well packed, and smokeable for sure.  I emailed them just to let him know, not really wanting anything, just in case he may want to be extra careful with pigtails.

Within minutes, I had an email back, and I sent him a picture.  Next thing I know, I had an email saying "I sent you a little something".  Today I recieved another UF-13 and an La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Belicoso in the mail, never asked for the others back or anything.  Just said he wanted to make it right.

I thought that was awesome and above and beyond, so I now officially would say, smallbatchcigar.com is an AWESOME place to do business with. :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

hebron

Gotta love good customer service  :thumbsup:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Kevin48438

I have to concur.   I ordered a three pack of the Hererra Esteli Lanceros Adam tipped a few days ago.  They got here about an hour ago.   Well packaged, even had a humi-pack with them.   Cigars are perfect.  Quite nice for a $36 free-shipped order.   They also have some other HTGs there and seem to get them often.   I will be ordering from them more in the future
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

The Burn Ward

I agree. SBC is fast and professional.

BewareDaPenguin

Awesome! Yeah I've always had good service when I've dealt with them as well! :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Mojo66

That's good to know. Thanks for sharing
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

toby2

Camshaft83

Never heard of them before. Definitely going to give them a try.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

cibolodave

awesome service. I have used them in the past to by opus's

ntanner

Nice to hear something good concerning customer service. Sort of rare now day's.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cfickter

Customer service can drive you away or bring you back. Sounds like these guys have it right. I visited this site for the first time earlier this week. Won't be the last
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

Noted.  Thanks for sharing...

1029henry

Glad to hear the experience was positive. That makes me want to order from their company for sure.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

hebron

After reading the replies to this thread, it becomes obvious why good customer service is vital :-)
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

nwb

Glad they took care of you, and impressed they did it without you asking. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

nkowal

I've been very impressed with SBC every time I've ordered form them. Good selection if you time it right too.

CigarPlace

Glad to see we aren't the only ones left in the e-commerce cigar world that still cares about customer service. I'd like to think we get it right.

The Burn Ward

QuoteCigarPlace - 5/19/2014  11:26 AM

Glad to see we aren't the only ones left in the e-commerce cigar world that still cares about customer service. I'd like to think we get it right.

I don't think I've ever had an issue with Cigar Place. I have contacted CP about certain cigars and received great customer service in that respect.

hebron

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 5/19/2014  6:32 PM

I don't think I've ever had an issue with Cigar Place. I have contacted CP about certain cigars and received great customer service in that respect.
x2
- Thomas

nkowal

Quotehebron - 5/19/2014  4:18 PM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 5/19/2014  6:32 PM

x2

Thanks for the recommendation.  Bookmarked.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.