I'd like to trade. Who's got a few Maduros/Oscuros for me?

Started by CigarPlace, 05/15/2014 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

hebron

QuoteJackal - 6/11/2014  12:30 AM

The picture isn't showing up.

I sent Jessica
2 x CroMagnon Anthropology
2 x LFD Chiselito Maduro
2 x Tatuaje Black Label Petite Lancero
2 x La Duena Petit Lancero No. 7
2 x AF Short Story Maduros

I think that I got the much better end of this trade.  Thanks for the generosity Jessica
It is, it's just very slow on account of being huge!

Well done both of you  :thumbsup:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

ThinBlueLine

Pretty damn cool to have a retailer participate in a trade. Great job by all
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

nirab

It looks like the Cigar Ninja knows about this art form that we speak of called geek math...WOW!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

CigarPlace

QuoteThinBlueLine - 6/11/2014  6:20 AM  Pretty damn cool to have a retailer participate in a trade. Great job by all

I plan to do it often. Look for my next request coming up soon. You guys might have to dig in long term storage to find this request. I'm guessing I'll have to give up a lot to get what I'm looking for...

CigarPlace

Quotenirab - 6/11/2014  11:09 AM  It looks like the Cigar Ninja knows about this art form that we speak of called geek math...WOW!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

I'm learning slowly but surely. It helps that I barely skated through Math Class as a child.

nwb

QuoteCigarPlace - 6/11/2014  1:52 PM

QuoteThinBlueLine - 6/11/2014  6:20 AM  Pretty damn cool to have a retailer participate in a trade. Great job by all

I plan to do it often. Look for my next request coming up soon. You guys might have to dig in long term storage to find this request. I'm guessing I'll have to give up a lot to get what I'm looking for...

I'm intrigued..... :shades:
Chief of Shaft

Chip Lemaster

Hey folks, you know I am learning the rules of the road, or nut house, which ever you want to call it.
Looking at this, I see many call this a large trade,,, what is the normal trade? Would it be based on cigar for cigar? Price? Age?
Yeah, I know I don't have enough points, way to new here, just trying to learn before I say, hey, I have my cheap Macanudo maduros, who's up...I also realize reputation plays part in this, if it's cigar for cigar, one expensive doesn't equate one or two cheapies either,,,so ?
Also sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask in,,,I will get things figured out sooner or later...

nwb

QuoteChip Lemaster - 6/25/2014  3:17 PM
what is the normal trade? Would it be based on cigar for cigar? Price? Age?

Any of the above.  There really isn't a "normal" trade.
Chief of Shaft

cavenbk

Quotenwb - 6/25/2014  4:46 PM  
QuoteChip Lemaster - 6/25/2014  3:17 PM what is the normal trade? Would it be based on cigar for cigar? Price? Age?
Any of the above.  There really isn't a "normal" trade.

x2. And what may start as a "normal" trade could very quickly blow up to an abnormal one depending on the Geeks you're trading with!

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Chip Lemaster

I have a trade in the works now with Jackal,, my end is Macanudo's
3x vintage 2006 toro ,,
2 x vintage 1997 Maduro perfectos,,,
I tossed in a turd as well, more to protect the one side near the box to a Garo double Maduro

I know he seen me a list, but, I will wait until receipt before I list them,,,
As today, I lit a perfecto, and it started to unravel, because I removed the ring first, cut it to deep or my humidor is off,, so I will wait to make sure things are right on my end before I say we finished the deal....
But, the biggest thing is thanks you Jackal and the rest of you folks for the chance to experience cigars I do not know of,,, I started about a month ago as I mentioned, had a few bad experience, MC Epic, horrible and harsh,,Berger and Argenti,, there was no Burger anything about that one,,,and enjoyed many , Mac's, Alec Bradley, Oliva G, series G,,,, anyway will post on the other forum when done,, thanks again.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.