Watch your P and Q's!

Started by gitfiddl, 05/17/2014 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauraspop

That's the right #. I have already selected my takes and puts and should be able to pass it on tomorrow or Friday latest.

[li]Expected Delivery Day: Wednesday, June 11, 2014                               [/li]
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
  • Priority Mail 2-Day                              
Features:
    • $50 insurance included
    • USPS Tracking

Date & Time
Status of Item
                                          June 11, 2014                                          ,                                          10:08 am                                       

Out for Delivery                                    

PELHAM, AL 35124 

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

sauraspop

Got the box about noon today. My puts and takes done and dropped off at the PO. Christian, Tracking # 9405 9036 9930 0201 3692 62. Expected delivery 6/14/2014.

Dave you are a  :cigarman: who knows his P's & Q's. Fun pass. thanks for having me.

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

gitfiddl

Quotesauraspop - 6/11/2014  5:10 PM

Got the box about noon today. My puts and takes done and dropped off at the PO. Christian, Tracking # 9405 9036 9930 0201 3692 62. Expected delivery 6/14/2014.

Dave you are a  :cigarman: who knows his P's & Q's. Fun pass. thanks for having me.

Thanks, Sammy, for the quick turnaround.  Nice puts, too!  And thanks again for playing.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

cigarzinn

Cant wait to get the pass.  Looks like it is coming my way!

cigarzinn

Got the pass today.  All cigars (and the addons not listed) look good.  I'm going to make my takes and puts over the weekend and put it in the mail Monday/Tuesday.

gitfiddl

Quotecigarzinn - 6/14/2014  12:44 PM

Got the pass today.  All cigars (and the addons not listed) look good.  I'm going to make my takes and puts over the weekend and put it in the mail Monday/Tuesday.

That works!  Make sure you grab one of the Fonseca Overruns, too.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

Hey Christian, are you still with us?   :confused:  Check in and let us know what's up.

cigarzinn

Sorry guys.  Still here. Got slammed at work. Have an unexpected trip coming up. Will be back Wednesday. Will try to get the pass out tomorrow. If I can't get to it, it will be next Thursday when I'm back.

gitfiddl

It looks like this one might be on hold for a few days.  Since it took me longer than I expected to get things rolling, I'm not gonna be busting any chops.  Life, understandably, gets in the way sometimes.  All I ask is that you communicate like Christian did.  If delays mean that I need to change up the order, let me know.

goathead

Is there any news on this

cigarzinn

Hey guys.   I got delayed at DFW for 5+ hours and did not get home until the weee hours of the am.  Flight delays....ugh!  Putting in my puts and takes now and heading to the post office!  Thank you all for your understanding.  I wish I could just quit my job and smoke cigars all day!

gitfiddl

Quotegoathead - 6/27/2014  7:34 AM

Is there any news on this

Daniel, it's headed your way.  I'm not gonna bust anyone's balls over the delay.  Christian said he had some unexpected crap come up at work and I can fully understand.  He let me know when it happened.  If the delay has caused problems with anyone down the line, possibly interfering with vacations and whatnot, please let me know and we can change the order up if need be.

goathead

Quotegitfiddl - 6/27/2014  5:41 PM  
Quotegoathead - 6/27/2014  7:34 AM  Is there any news on this
Daniel, it's headed your way.  I'm not gonna bust anyone's balls over the delay.  Christian said he had some unexpected crap come up at work and I can fully understand.  He let me know when it happened.  If the delay has caused problems with anyone down the line, possibly interfering with vacations and whatnot, please let me know and we can change the order up if need be.  
was just asking if there was a update not trying to give a hard time .. All is good 

gitfiddl

Quotegoathead - 6/27/2014  7:07 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 6/27/2014  5:41 PM  
Quotegoathead - 6/27/2014  7:34 AM  Is there any news on this
was just asking if there was a update not trying to give a hard time .. All is good 

I didn't think you were.  :biggrin:  

goathead

nwb

Quotegoathead - 6/27/2014  9:43 PM

Who makes 5 Vegas

AJ Fernandez, I believe.
Chief of Shaft

gitfiddl

Quotenwb - 6/27/2014  10:35 PM

Who makes 5 Vegas

AJ Fernandez, I believe.

Don Pepin Garcia did the old (prior to 2014, blue and gold band) 5 Vegas Miami.  George Rico is the current manufacturer of the Miami series (black and gold band that reads "Hand Made in USA).  From what little I can glean from the internet (other forums and Wikipedia), AJ does the AAA (maybe the A as well), Quesada is involved with the Relic, and Nestor Plasencia does the Classic, Gold, Gold Maduro, and Cask Strength.

And yes, I am a 5 Vegas whore.  The only 5 Vegas cigars I haven't liked have been a couple of the Limitadas.
 :shades:

nwb

Quotegitfiddl - 6/28/2014  7:52 AM
Quotenwb - 6/27/2014  10:35 PM
Who makes 5 Vegas

AJ Fernandez, I believe.

Don Pepin Garcia did the old (prior to 2014, blue and gold band) 5 Vegas Miami.  George Rico is the current manufacturer of the Miami series (black and gold band that reads "Hand Made in USA).  From what little I can glean from the internet (other forums and Wikipedia), AJ does the AAA (maybe the A as well), Quesada is involved with the Relic, and Nestor Plasencia does the Classic, Gold, Gold Maduro, and Cask Strength.

And yes, I am a 5 Vegas whore.  The only 5 Vegas cigars I haven't liked have been a couple of the Limitadas.
 :shades:

That's right, now I remember that AJ does the AAA and A.  I didn't realize that Plasencia did the Classic. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

goathead

Box came today everything looks good and sent out today thank you for having me it's was hard as I came to find out I have very few sticks with a p or q

bmac7754

Looks like its headed my way, I'm ready
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

gitfiddl

Quotegoathead - 6/30/2014  5:29 PM

Box came today everything looks good and sent out today thank you for having me it's was hard as I came to find out I have very few sticks with a p or q

Thanks for playing and for the puts and the blazingly fast turnaround!  I left you some feedback.

goathead

Quotegitfiddl - 7/1/2014  4:03 PM  
Quotegoathead - 6/30/2014  5:29 PM  Box came today everything looks good and sent out today thank you for having me it's was hard as I came to find out I have very few sticks with a p or q
Thanks for playing and for the puts and the blazingly fast turnaround!  I left you some feedback.
thanks 

bmac7754

Package came in early, I just got it about 1/2 hour ago.  I will get my puts and takes done today, and will be dropping off at the post office Monday morning.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

gitfiddl

Quotebmac7754 - 7/5/2014  12:29 PM

Package came in early, I just got it about 1/2 hour ago.  I will get my puts and takes done today, and will be dropping off at the post office Monday morning.

Works for me.

bmac7754

Thanks again for having me in this pass.  Puts and takes are done, grabbed one of those Fonseca overruns & going to try out one of the Ronson Jetlite lighters.  Tracking # is in the history.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.