Bombing Acknowledgements 2014

Started by nwb, 05/27/2014 09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hebron

QuoteJamesTanner - 5/30/2014  5:39 AM

Thank you for the pleasant surprise Sauraspop!  I cant wait to try to Camacho's and I have been really wanting to try a drew estate cigar that is not an acid.
When will it end?! This is the longest run I've witnessed, well done Sammy!  :bigthumbs:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

benchjockey

Sammy's become like Ol' Man River ... He just keeps rollin' along.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

nwb

Very nice, Sammy.  This has been an epic bombing run. :bigthumbs:
Chief of Shaft

gpd4

Bmac7754 had an IED buried inside my (generously sized) pass box.  Thanks!  Got a few if favorites in there!
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

sauraspop

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

benchjockey

Otter

Quotegpd4 - 5/30/2014  9:18 AM

Bmac7754 had an IED buried inside my (generously sized) pass box.  Thanks!  Got a few if favorites in there!

:bigthumbs:
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

hebron

Quotegpd4 - 5/30/2014  3:18 PM

WTG Brian  :bigthumbs:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

BewareDaPenguin

Very cool BMac...I was digging on those MUWAT"s as well I got from him, enjoy the smokes :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Kevin48438

Jared (TheBurnWard) generously sent me these sticks.  Very nice bomb.   I've not had any and look forward to trying each of them.  Thanks a lot Jared! 

I was a bit nervous upon seeing the box, but the cigars are in perfect shape.

photo D3975E3F-9BD8-48A5-B786-7F7B66DA639E_zpst59wg04k.jpg

photo bbc483ca-67c3-461c-bbe1-71d5c873a951_zps35a006d5.jpg

"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

toby2

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Newbhunter

benchjockey

johncw

Mojo66

Nicely done Jared, that's a sweet bomb. Is the one on the far right an MJ12?
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

The Burn Ward

QuoteKevin48438 - 6/4/2014  2:51 PM

Jared (TheBurnWard) generously sent me these sticks.  Very nice bomb.   I've not had any and look forward to trying each of them.  Thanks a lot Jared! 

I was a bit nervous upon seeing the box, but the cigars are in perfect shape.

photo D3975E3F-9BD8-48A5-B786-7F7B66DA639E_zpst59wg04k.jpg

photo bbc483ca-67c3-461c-bbe1-71d5c873a951_zps35a006d5.jpg

What did your people do to that box? Glad I put extra bubble wrap and they weren't damaged.

Kevin48438

We throw packages (yes, throw) into steel bins.  If one is at the bottom, there can be a bit of weight sitting on them.   Or if they go into these fabric bags, sometimes other equipment can run into them.  One plus, if you send cigars priority mail, they have $50 insurance on them.   If any had been damaged, I would have made a claim
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

The Burn Ward

QuoteKevin48438 - 6/4/2014  3:26 PM

We throw packages (yes, throw) into steel bins.  If one is at the bottom, there can be a bit of weight sitting on them.   Or if they go into these fabric bags, sometimes other equipment can run into them.  One plus, if you send cigars priority mail, they have $50 insurance on them.   If any had been damaged, I would have made a claim

That is a positive. I'm always worried about LE/HTF stuff that is priceless though.

hebron

WTG Jared, from one awesome geek to another!  :bigthumbs:
- Thomas

BewareDaPenguin

Heck yeah :bigthumbs: Jared is an awesome geek! Nicely done!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

nwb

Chief of Shaft

The Burn Ward

Kevin hit me hard with some awesome smokes :puncher:  He suggested some cigars for me on a google herf and here they are! Thanks brother!

benchjockey

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.