Getting close to GURU status

Started by Hot Stuff x, 05/29/2014 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

C'mon, Les! You can tap dance your way in from here...only 10 more for the brass ring!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nwb

QuoteHot Stuff x - 5/29/2014  11:28 PM
honestly, in most cases the guys here offer plenty of input on nearly every subject that comes up, and I usually feel that I just don't have anything valuable to add (although that doesn't stop most cigar geeks from commenting anyway :-) ).

That'd be me. :shamebag:

Congrats on the upcoming milestone, Les.  Honestly, I wish you posted more - you have a lot of great input.  Also, your flurry of posts last night had me  :lmao: .  Although that wasn't last night for you.  Were libations involved?
Chief of Shaft

benchjockey

I feel like I'm witnessing history in the making.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Beegerply

Congrats Les just a few more and it's yours  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Hot Stuff x

Quotenwb - 5/30/2014  9:27 PM  
QuoteHot Stuff x - 5/29/2014  11:28 PM honestly, in most cases the guys here offer plenty of input on nearly every subject that comes up, and I usually feel that I just don't have anything valuable to add (although that doesn't stop most cigar geeks from commenting anyway :-) ).
That'd be me. :shamebag:   Congrats on the upcoming milestone, Les.  Honestly, I wish you posted more - you have a lot of great input.  Also, your flurry of posts last night had me  :lmao: .  Although that wasn't last night for you.  Were libations involved?

No drinking was involved, I was stone sober!   That was Friday night.  I'm usually league bowling on Friday nights, but we pre-bowled, so i was off.  Enjoyed a Friday night off for a change.  

Then the weekend came up and I was busy (our riding Saturday, bike maintenance on Sunday).

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

DonM

Congrats Les!  6 posts and you are a Guru of .......Geekness!

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

QuoteHot Stuff x - 6/2/2014  2:47 AM
No drinking was involved, I was stone sober!   That was Friday night.  I'm usually league bowling on Friday nights, but we pre-bowled, so i was off.  Enjoyed a Friday night off for a change.  Then the weekend came up and I was busy (our riding Saturday, bike maintenance on Sunday).

When you didn't answer, I just thought you were hungover... :biggrin: It kind of reminded me of Bob.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.