A Pair Of Aces II

Started by goathead, 06/03/2014 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Ok, this is shipped USPS tracking number 9406203699300039543032 SHould arrive to Jim on the 25th
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

goathead

CrazyK

I transitioned the pass to Jim. Thanks for having me!!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

goathead

Thanks for being apart of it

goathead

This pass has lasted just about all summer

sauraspop

Got the pass box today from James. I did an inventory, other than a couple dents in the Viaje HHG's all looks OK. I have made my takes and puts. Will get it in the mail today or tomorrow latest and transition to Dan. The box is a monster :biggrin:

Thanks for having me in your pass Daniel. Feedback left for you. 

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

goathead

sauraspop

Transitioned and on its way to Dan.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

dddddmorgan

It's here!

Everything arrived okay. Puts and takes updated, however I didn't find a good way to add my goodies for the Goat.

I tossed in a Punch Bareknuckle sampler as I saw them on his wish list.

I will get the box off Monday morning and transition it then.

Thanks for having me.
Molon Labe!

goathead

StogieDad

Nobody ever ventured on the LFD 7x70s huh.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

goathead

I guess not ill smoke them

dddddmorgan

I would have tried them but I didn't have any other pairs to put in that would be comparable.

I took the AVO as no one seemed interested in them and I've never had the brand.

Wifey looked at the LFD when I was going through the box and she saw those and said "Oh my! Looka those monsters"!
Molon Labe!

dddddmorgan

Transitioned and tracking posted. Sorry for the delay but yesterday was spent at the hospital.

Off to Daniel, thanks for having me.
Molon Labe!

goathead

Quotedddddmorgan - 9/9/2014  7:13 PM  Transitioned and tracking posted. Sorry for the delay but yesterday was spent at the hospital.   Off to Daniel, thanks for having me.

Dan transfer the pass back to me and I'll close it out issue points and feed back 

goathead

Got in the mail today thank you all for being apart of the pass

Chrism305

Thanks for an interesting pass.

StogieDad

Quotegoathead - 9/16/2014  3:50 PM

Got in the mail today thank you all for being apart of the pass

Good pass idea brother, I enjoyed it!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

goathead

All points and feedback done thank you all

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.