Started by goathead, 06/03/2014 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goathead

I'll be adding the Viaje zombie antidote to the last spot on the pass

jharrisx5

Hmmm...are you taking bids for first spot...l
Puff Puff Give....

goathead

Quotejharrisx5 - 6/4/2014  2:37 PM  Hmmm...are you taking bids for first spot...l
You had first spot you turned down :( 

dddddmorgan

I'm in, thanks.

I'm assuming that we pull and put from the list or can we go rogue? 

Molon Labe!

Brlesq

Thanks for the invite, Daniel, but I am facing a very busy time of the year and need to just wrap up the last pass that I am in right now and take a break.  Looks like a lot of fun, though!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

sjn1117

I appreciate the invite man but I'm gonna sit this one out. Too much going on right now to give enough respect.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nwb

Same for me - I've got one pass to wrap up, and then I'll be taking a break for a while.  Thanks for the invite, and good luck with the pass!
Chief of Shaft

goathead

That's cool guys next time thanks

goathead

Ok this will be fire off tomorrow ;)

goathead

Order set Jason is first because he going out of town

StogieDad

Dang you launched that baby quick!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

goathead

The cigar line is set , I remove the punch, arganese uno, Anejo, as I didn't get my CI order yet and has been delayed, thanks

goathead

Ok Jason and Jason it's on the way USPS tracking 9114901230801983048287

The Burn Ward

Thanks for the invite. Sitting this one out.

goathead

For all those in the pass please remember if the box need to be bigger or changed out please do so, along with Perform any necessary maintenance. Repackage existing cigars if they are starting to get ragged. Re-hydrate the humidifier if necessary.

Thanks I hope all enjoy and have fun , and there are 2 pulls for the new Viaje 

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

dddddmorgan

Hoo Boy!! I got the last place, that means I got the best pickings cause there will be a bunch of cool additions! Can't wait!
Molon Labe!

Mojo66

Just saw the invite in my inbox, Thanks Daniel.

It seems this one is complete and that is just OK with me as I would have declined the offer anyway. I have been having a little problem with the Canadian Post services and right now might not be the best time for me to receive or ship cigars.

The pass idea is a cool one though and I would have loved to play but I just can't. Thanks again for inviting me.

Till next time.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

CigarPlace

QuoteMojo66 - 6/6/2014  5:41 PM  Just saw the invite in my inbox, Thanks Daniel.  It seems this one is complete and that is just OK with me as I would have declined the offer anyway. I have been having a little problem with the Canadian Post services and right now might not be the best time for me to receive or ship cigars.  The pass idea is a cool one though and I would have loved to play but I just can't. Thanks again for inviting me.  Till next time.

Hey Mojo, 

Are there enough Canadians on the forum to do a Canadians only pass? See who might be interested and let me know. I might be able to help seed a pass!

jharrisx5

This will go to Jackal tomorrow...I'll post the DC when I have it.
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

On the way... Should arrive Wednesday
Puff Puff Give....

Cfickter

This is a great pass, be interesting to see the puts and takes.  I'm batting 10th so I am assuming some of the ones I am eyeing up will be gone, that is unless we can call dibs!!!!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

goathead

QuoteCfickter - 6/9/2014  7:00 PM  This is a great pass, be interesting to see the puts and takes.  I'm batting 10th so I am assuming some of the ones I am eyeing up will be gone, that is unless we can call dibs!!!!

You never know shoot me a pm on what your hoping to get 

Jackal

I will be keeping a look out for it.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

CigarPlace

I'm really looking forward to this pass! Now what to find to put in it special for you all?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.