A Pair Of Aces II

Started by goathead, 06/03/2014 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

On its way to Florida.

The LFDs got pretty beat up, so I put them in their own bag with some padding to keep them from getting any more damaged.

I moved the Stradivarius's out of their coffins into a finger bag to protect them.  Their coffins are out of the tupper and wrapped in bubble wrap.

Thanksagain for having me in this pass.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

sauraspop

PM sent to you Daniel. I'm going on vacation July 4 - 14, 2014. It looks like the pass may make it to me around that time (only two participants ahead of me after Jessica transitions hers. So, you probably should move me down several places (at least 3 or 4).

Don't want to be gone when the box arrives, but I'll leave this up to you.

:thanx:  

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

goathead

Check out the pass order has changed Sammy and brad

goathead

Jessica it is on the way

Jackal

Sorry, screwed up the auto tracker.  The tracking number is correct, but I accidentally hit UPS instead of USPS.  Package is scheduled to arrive Friday.  Tracking number 9534 6000 3460 4164 0002 47

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

CigarPlace

Hey guys, sorry for the delayed update. I've been slammed here the last few days with co-workers out. Added a few extra sticks to help make up for the delay. My Takes/Puts have been recorded but I don't have the tracking # yet. I need to re-pack this in a slightly bigger box. Geek Math isn't helping this situation any...

goathead

CigarPlace

Repackaged this box as it was getting a bit big for it's britches. And yes, I took 2 Diesel Deliriums and added 4 AVO Classic No. 2's and 2 JdN Antano Darks along with some brand spanking new CigarPlace.biz stickers, promo code cards and membership information cards from Cigar Rights of America. Oh and some cheapy cutters too. We all have that "mooch" friend that borrows our cutters, licks and then cuts, now they can have their very own. Take one if you need one, pass them if you don't.

Oh and I'll be posting pics of the bad-a$$ bomb that I received from @Jackal! Thanks man. Turnabout is fair play but I gotta beef up my personal inventory before I can match those sticks!

dddddmorgan

Ya math is a little off, course I've been out of skool for three decades.
JUST NOBODY TAKE WHAT I WANT!
Molon Labe!

goathead

Quotedddddmorgan - 6/23/2014  8:51 PM  Ya math is a little off, course I've been out of skool for three decades. JUST NOBODY TAKE WHAT I WANT!
what are hoping to get ?

dddddmorgan

I'm sure I don't want to sound greedy or effect anyone's choices but I was ogling the Illusione as a lover of mild-medium. If they make it to me I will trade accordingly ;-)
Molon Labe!

StogieDad

Pass arrived today, all looks well.  As Jason mentioned, one of the LFDs is pretty banged up, but otherwise all is well.  I will have P/Ts done today and back on the road tomorrow hopefully.

Word of warning, this box is HUGE.  If I can find a smaller box to fit I may try, as I imagine postage is going to be pretty high.  Otherwise, just thought I would let you guys know.

Thanks for having me Daniel.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

CigarPlace

QuoteStogieDad - 6/24/2014  3:01 PM  Pass arrived today, all looks well.  As Jason mentioned, one of the LFDs is pretty banged up, but otherwise all is well.  I will have P/Ts done today and back on the road tomorrow hopefully.  Word of warning, this box is HUGE.  If I can find a smaller box to fit I may try, as I imagine postage is going to be pretty high.  Otherwise, just thought I would let you guys know.  Thanks for having me Daniel.

Sorry guys the box that it came to us in was simply no longer big enough without putting the cigars at risk. We had a choice of 2 box sizes to have it go in and we opted for the SMALLER of the two. I checked every box size we ship with and each box size we had received in those days.

StogieDad

QuoteCigarPlace - 6/24/2014  3:08 PM

QuoteStogieDad - 6/24/2014  3:01 PM  Pass arrived today, all looks well.  As Jason mentioned, one of the LFDs is pretty banged up, but otherwise all is well.  I will have P/Ts done today and back on the road tomorrow hopefully.  Word of warning, this box is HUGE.  If I can find a smaller box to fit I may try, as I imagine postage is going to be pretty high.  Otherwise, just thought I would let you guys know.  Thanks for having me Daniel.

Sorry guys the box that it came to us in was simply no longer big enough without putting the cigars at risk. We had a choice of 2 box sizes to have it go in and we opted for the SMALLER of the two. I checked every box size we ship with and each box size we had received in those days.

No worries, I just like to know if a big box is coming, as a lot of us ship from home, so measurements and weight we have to figure.  It was nicely packed, and the extra goodies looked great.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

By the way, those LFD TAA are ridiculous.  I think the reason the one cracked is Daniel used it as a club to beat someone down with.  Its just plain intimidating.  Its not that it is so long, but that 70 RG is freaking huge.  I wanna see pics when someone finally smokes one of those bad boys.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

goathead

I smoke one for my friend who pass away June 4 2007 OIF 7 he was in A co 1/160th INF , this pass Memorial Day

goathead

QuoteStogieDad - 6/25/2014  9:33 AM  By the way, those LFD TAA are ridiculous.  I think the reason the one cracked is Daniel used it as a club to beat someone down with.  Its just plain intimidating.  Its not that it is so long, but that 70 RG is freaking huge.  I wanna see pics when someone finally smokes one of those bad boys.
someone  needs to pull them thats a TAA stick and 2 of them 

StogieDad

I would hav emailed this already, but by the time I did i can just hand off to Chris.  All is done, I will make sure he has it by Monday if I have to drop it off to him.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

CigarPlace

QuoteStogieDad - 6/27/2014  9:24 AM  I would hav emailed this already, but by the time I did i can just hand off to Chris.  All is done, I will make sure he has it by Monday if I have to drop it off to him.

Looks like I need to arrange a trade with StogieDad! I am also a big lover of CroMagnon cigars. I love me the Knuckledraggers 

StogieDad

Dropping with Chris today, so it will be on its way.  Thanks for having me Daniel.

**edit** He's got it.  Thanks again!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

goathead

goathead

goathead

Chris do you need more time with the pass ? Thanks

Cfickter

QuoteCigarPlace - 6/27/2014  6:04 PM
QuoteStogieDad - 6/27/2014  9:24 AM  I would hav emailed this already, but by the time I did i can just hand off to Chris.  All is done, I will make sure he has it by Monday if I have to drop it off to him.

Looks like I need to arrange a trade with StogieDad! I am also a big lover of CroMagnon cigars. I love me the Knuckledraggers 
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

Quotegoathead - 7/9/2014  11:25 PM

Chris do you need more time with the pass ? Thanks

I sent Chris a PM.  Hopefully this gets moving again soon....
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.