That shelf above the top one

Started by Jackal, 06/11/2014 08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

this will be an awesome pass.  I was in one of the last top shelf passes and the total value of the puts was over $1000 and this one is starting off even better.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

goathead

Chrism305

I am a hair short on feedback but would be honored to join. If you want to keep with your criteria no problem.

Jackal

The pass order is set.  Everyone, please look it over and let me know if there are any issues.  I plan to send the box out tomorrow.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

StogieDad

Should be fine!  I am out of town July 19-27, but I will keep an eye and let you know if it gets close if we need to swap.  I don't know that ten spots can go by in 4 weeks basically anyway.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

CigarPlace

Hey Jason, it's up to you but if you want to route it to me first, I will happily include some small gifts for each person in the pass and seed an extra few sticks.

BewareDaPenguin

All is good with me, thanks :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Jackal

QuoteCigarPlace - 6/17/2014  9:41 AM

Hey Jason, it's up to you but if you want to route it to me first, I will happily include some small gifts for each person in the pass and seed an extra few sticks.

That can be done  :dancing:

Jackal

Since Jessica kindly offered to throw some gifts into the box, I have reordered the pass.  Everyone, please look over the order and let me know if there are any issues.

BewareDaPenguin

Nope should still be fine...thanks :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

The Burn Ward

Hmm looks like a plan to pickup a JGLE 2011 :whistle:  :angel:

Looks good to me :thumbsup:

The Burn Ward

Now I have a shot at the Wolfman :shades:

CigarPlace

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 6/17/2014  4:18 PM  Hmm looks like a plan to pickup a JGLE 2011 :whistle:  :angel:   Looks good to me :thumbsup:

Damn it, they're on to my antics. Although, I've never had a full sized Monster either, nor do I have cigars of a tradeable level to get these hard to find in general, aka chase cigars!

goathead

goathead

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 6/17/2014  3:21 PM  Now I have a shot at the Wolfman :shades:
I was going to get that one too when I was first , I need to start offering freebies too 

nwb

Looks good to me - looking forward to it!

And kudos to Jessica!
Chief of Shaft

Jackal

I should start accepting bribes for pass order   :shy:

jharrisx5

QuoteJackal - 6/17/2014  2:15 PM

I should start accepting bribes for pass order   :shy:

Right!!!  That's funny right there!
Puff Puff Give....

nirab

Ninjas are sneaky n stealthy, so no surprise here!  :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Jackal

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

goathead

Any word on the box it said got here on the 20th

CigarPlace

Hey guys,

Got the box late on Friday. We ran a shipping special yesterday so I couldn't get it out in time. I'll be putting in 2 nice cigars and taking... 1 of the 2 I'm torn over deciding between. I'll also be adding some cheapy cutters, matches, some cedar splits from boxes, postcards and some stickers. I'm trying to get the boss to get me some bigger stickers. Any chance you all do cool things with cigar company stickers that you can shoot me some pics of?

nwb

QuoteCigarPlace - 6/24/2014  11:02 AM
Any chance you all do cool things with cigar company stickers that you can shoot me some pics of?

If I remember, I'll take some pictures of my travel humidor; I use the stickers on it.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.