Viaje Zombie Antidote

Started by goathead, 06/13/2014 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottvodka

QuoteCaveman Steve - 6/19/2014  8:52 AM

Got my part of the Viaje Antidote split!  Plus a hitchhiker CAO concert series.  Thanks Daniel!  You da man!

:dancing:  

The CAO concert is the cigar that made me love cigars. Went out and bought some brazilia after that, and it was solidified.

Caveman Steve

Quotescottvodka - 6/19/2014  9:03 AM  
QuoteCaveman Steve - 6/19/2014  8:52 AM  

Got my part of the Viaje Antidote split!  Plus a hitchhiker CAO concert series.  Thanks Daniel!  You da man!

:dancing:  

The CAO concert is the cigar that made me love cigars. Went out and bought some brazilia after that, and it was solidified.

Glad to hear that.  I love the Brazilia, but have not yet tried the Concert Series 

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

goathead

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 6/18/2014  7:41 PM  Sweet :bigthumbs: USPS says I should get mine tomorrow :smoker:
do you think it will come today I was looking at the tracking number it still in DEmonies

BewareDaPenguin

Quotegoathead - 6/19/2014  9:31 AM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 6/18/2014  7:41 PM  Sweet :bigthumbs: USPS says I should get mine tomorrow :smoker:
do you think it will come today I was looking at the tracking number it still in DEmonies

Yeah I "should" lol doesn't mean I "will" but Des Moines is only about 3 hours away from here. Will let you know :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

goathead

StogieDad

Has anybody smoked one yet?  I haven't tried mine, just wondering if anyone had tried one.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

goathead

If something happens I still half of my own box you will still get some plus the box is insured 

goathead

QuoteStogieDad - 6/19/2014  9:44 AM  Has anybody smoked one yet?  I haven't tried mine, just wondering if anyone had tried one.
i have had 3 

StogieDad

Quotegoathead - 6/19/2014  10:44 AM

QuoteStogieDad - 6/19/2014  9:44 AM  Has anybody smoked one yet?  I haven't tried mine, just wondering if anyone had tried one.
i have had 3 

Good?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

goathead

Yes but it could be better by waiting , week 1 was ok, 2 was better 3 was even better now I'm looking to wait 5 weeks for a total of 60 days (8weeks) for the rest of them 

goathead

So far the Roman candle has been 5 stars right out the box it mind blowing good but it soooo long

The Burn Ward

Quotegoathead - 6/19/2014  10:42 AM

DE-monies

Show me DE-monies!

goathead

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 6/19/2014  11:07 AM  
Quotegoathead - 6/19/2014  10:42 AM  DE-monies
Show me DE-monies!

Mr. burn, you got your 4 pack ?

The Burn Ward

Quotegoathead - 6/19/2014  12:20 PM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 6/19/2014  11:07 AM  
Quotegoathead - 6/19/2014  10:42 AM  DE-monies
Show me DE-monies!

Mr. burn, you got your 4 pack ?

Yes, left feedback last night and posted the picture under "What's in the mail".

Thanks again for the split.

goathead

BewareDaPenguin

Got my sticks! Picked up a CAO concert as well! Thanks for the extra Daniel! Very cool :smoker: appreciate the split as well looking forward to burning one down :-)
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

goathead

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.