Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 7/17/2014  10:57 AM

Did I win :biggrin:  :shy:

A Classic Bob Cordell move

:lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

bstessl

In a Beeuutaful  land in Texas there was a town.  A town called Buda.  In this town lived a man who could not spell... his name, was Nirab.  

Nirab led a simple life.  He played music, raced Dachshunds and watched hockey, all while enjoying his favorite cigars (Gurkha), then came the most epic story of his life... The 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs.  He supported his team through ups and downs and never gave up faith.  He put his heart, soul, reputation, credibility and cigars on the line for these playoffs.  There were many battles but in the end the Kings held their ground and dominated all foes in their path, even the mighty Chicago Blackhawks! (obviously their greatest triumph)  After the dust settled and the Kings held (god I hate typing this) The Kup above their heads, Nirab knew that all in the world was right and decided he would forever be known as: Nirab - Guru of L.A. Hockey
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

Nice work Brian! I could feel your pain as you described the Stanley Kup!!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.