Cigars not in iPad

Started by dddddmorgan, 06/16/2014 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dddddmorgan

So I emailed Jackal that I thought I had found some cigars that weren't in the database (I'm always after points). We'll I didn't (and still can't) find em on my iPad even after an overwrite sync.

F.Y.I. It's the Leccia Black and White series. Don't know about any others.

Molon Labe!

BewareDaPenguin

I see the Leccia Blacks and Whites in the Database when I do a search...not sure why they aren't showing up in the app? :?:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

05Venturer

Here is a screen shot of my search on the iPad app

Looks like they are there to me :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Did you do a DB refresh or update recently  in the app?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

dddddmorgan

Alright did an update and even installed the app again.
Still no dice.
How do you do a screen shot?
Molon Labe!

dddddmorgan

Might have figured out what is causing the problem. Every time I try to do an update it quits part way through. Any ideas?
Molon Labe!

BewareDaPenguin

Quotedddddmorgan - 6/16/2014  10:38 PM

Might have figured out what is causing the problem. Every time I try to do an update it quits part way through. Any ideas?

:?: not sure, I haven't actually used the app in a long time, I just log on to the website. The app is nice but for me just logging on the site is just as easy.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

05Venturer

Quotedddddmorgan - 6/16/2014  10:38 PM

try killing all the running apps before starting update and make sure you have a good wifi signal.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

dddddmorgan

We'll I finally got it updated. I realized the update was quitting without finishing but if I started again I could chip away at it.
Didn't think to try quitting other apps.
Talked to Sr. Pablo and he said that was a touchy part of the programming with new so and all. He said an update is forthcoming.
Running fine now though.
Molon Labe!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.