Penguin's Wineador!

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 05/01/2014 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Burn Ward

BewareDaPenguin

Quotenkowal - 5/2/2014  5:06 PM

Awesome!

What temp do you keep it set at?

This fridge gets cold quickly and actually won't stay at a hot enough temp, so I don't need to have it on very often it holds at 68-70 with it off, I plug it in couple times a day to keep the air moving. It's got 2 nice fans on each level, thinking about putting it on a timer so I don't have to mess with it & it will take care of itself :biggrin: put another hygrometer on the top shelf to make sure everything is kosher and there's beads throughout on every shelf to stabilize the humidity. The hydra is overkill but I'm kinda geeky about making sure it stays right and consistent! Gonna load sticks in this weekend! It's been running for 4 days and everything looks good! :-)
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

conditionZero

I'm sure you don't need a reminder, but make sure that we get some photos once it's loaded up.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteconditionZero - 5/2/2014  5:55 PM

I'm sure you don't need a reminder, but make sure that we get some photos once it's loaded up.

I didn't waste much time filling my table up :lmao: I got quite a bit of help with geek buys & bombs :-) hopefully the wineador full photos won't be for a while lol but we will see  :biggrin:

CigarPlace

Quotescottvodka - 5/2/2014  9:40 AM  Showed this to my wife and told her I was getting a wineador, and she asked if she could put wine in it. :( Nice looking setup!

So just convince her you'll need a bigger wineador to do so and you can share one... Dual-Zones exist for a reason!

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCigarPlace - 7/1/2014  4:48 PM

Quotescottvodka - 5/2/2014  9:40 AM  Showed this to my wife and told her I was getting a wineador, and she asked if she could put wine in it. :( Nice looking setup!

So just convince her you'll need a bigger wineador to do so and you can share one... Dual-Zones exist for a reason!

The wineador is nice but after all the money into it, I would actually just but another table humidor. The temp control is nice but the house stays around 70"ish most of the year so the table humidor hasn't fluctuated that much in all honesty. Its also been a bit more work because the oasis runs more frequently with the lower temp so I have to fill it more often then the table, even with extra fans. It also doesn't hold as many sticks as I thought it would either!

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Shukpaw

That looks nice.  I like the shelves.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

dddddmorgan

Could we have a pic of the table when we get a pic of the wineador please?
Molon Labe!

Ted

Love these! One of these days I'll take the plunge. Looks good!

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.