Coffee table humidor

Started by Plomanto, 12/24/2013 03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavenbk

QuoteCigary - 7/6/2014  6:40 PM  There was a BOTL who took a china cabinet ( old one that you can buy cheap....$100 or less where you can fit a few thousand cigars into ) and he does a tutorial on how to convert it to a humidor. It looks amazing after he was done and the materials used was maybe $100 and when finished looked like an easy $1,000 build and if I had the tools to do this I'd do it in a minute.  For those who are woodworkers or hobbyists I can get the whole thread w/pictures.

Even though he hasn't been on since February, I would still like to see this project if you can dig up the link.

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

07streetbobryder

QuoteMojo66 - 7/7/2014  5:42 PM  

Quote07streetbobryder - 7/7/2014  6:33 PM  yeah, I realized after I replied that there has been no activity here for about 7 months.  oh well.

To me, this sounds like you are applying your own theory here. The one you posted above: "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission."

That is kinda what you just did, shoot first, ask questions later. It's evil genius, I love it. I think I just found how I'll get that Guru status I have my eyes on faster. Smart geek :biggrin:

You know I'm only busting your shops, right?

hahaha, no worries!!   

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.