Northwest Geeks Herf Contest

Started by Shukpaw, 06/25/2014 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Congratulations Sebastien!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

Congrats Sebastien!  And thanks for the contest, Neil!
Chief of Shaft

Beegerply

Congrats on your win Sebastien, and thank you Neil for the contest.   :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nirab

Congrats Sebastian! And thanks for the contest Neil, it is great to have you back!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

Congrats Sebastian... Thanks again for the contest and glad you guys had a great time.

Mojo66

Wow, I'd missed this, can't believe I won.

Thank you so much for the contest Neil. I won't say I spent hours calculating probabilities for this one but I remember I did think about it for a minute or two before entering my guesses. Guess it was time well invested.

As far as shipping goes, I'm in no hurry, please don't make a special trip to the PO for that, I can wait, I do have a few other cigars to smoke while waiting :biggrin:

If you need pointers or any help with shipping to Canada it will be my pleasure to assist, don't hesitate to PM or use my e-mail.

Thanks again, great contest. Glad you guys had fun at the Herf.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

The Burn Ward

Shukpaw

QuoteMojo66 - 7/17/2014  10:13 AM

As far as shipping goes, I'm in no hurry, please don't make a special trip to the PO for that, I can wait, I do have a few other cigars to smoke while waiting :biggrin:

I'll be honest.  When I have a package going to Canada I pack it up and take it by the post office any time I'm in the area.  The first time the line looks like it will be 20 or so minutes or less I send it.  For U.S. postage I print my own labels so I don't have to stand in line.

I had a package for CrazyK that I needed to ship out during Christmas time a couple of years ago.  The lines were so long, I finally just left it in my humidor and sent it after Christmas. I'm sure I'll be able to get this one out long before that.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Mojo66

Got my winnings today from Neil.
Thanks brother, very much appreciated.

Here's what he sent me:
La Flor Dominicana Limitado V (6.5 x 54, DR)
Rocky Patel X-Outs Liga D Emperor (Decade) (6 x 60, HON)
Don Lino Black Torpedo (6 x 52, HON)
Padilla La Terraza Capa Maduro 2010 Torpedo (6.25 x 52, NIC)
Graycliff Crystal (White Label) Avelino Lara 80th Pirate (6 x 52, BAH)
Nica Libre Double Perfecto (6 x 60, NIC)
5 Vegas Classic Torpedo (6 x 54, NIC)
La Floridita Limited Edition (Premium) Magnum (5 x 60, HON)
Studio Tabac (by Oliva) Cain Daytona 543 (No.4) (5 x 43, NIC)
Punch (Core Line) London Club Maduro (5 x 40, HON)

bmac7754

Nice price pack Sebastien.  Neil never disappoints.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mojo66

:bump:  for the day crowd.

Marvel at Neil's generosity, look at the nice prize pack he sent me.

The Burn Ward

johncw

nwb

Chief of Shaft

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.