my humidor and changing $ to €

Started by paahde, 01/17/2013 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

QuoteKman - 6/24/2014  2:15 PM

QuoteLonghorn - 6/24/2014  2:08 PM  
QuoteDjango - 6/24/2014  3:38 AM  To 'revive' this discussion:  I am not sure how many people look at prices paid, when browsing other members humidors. But it may be helpful (for price comparison) to be able to mention somewhere that € is the default for a certain humidor.  Maybe a description field (publicly readable obviously) for each humidor can be made available?  PS. Yes, I live in the Euro-zone  :angel:  PPS. No, atm I am not planning on moving from said zone to the dollar-zone :blech:
9 posts to your credit and you've become a real pain in the a$$.  Sorry, I could only spell a$$ with dollar signs.  :biggrin:

:Lmao: Take a deep breath.... light a #9 and enjoy Brad. 

:lmao:  I was truly yanking his chain - after I read two back to back posts about wanting features added the virtual humidor I felt compelled to blow him smoke!  :lmao:

Kman

QuoteLonghorn - 6/24/2014  2:23 PM  
QuoteKman - 6/24/2014  2:15 PM  

QuoteLonghorn - 6/24/2014  2:08 PM  
QuoteDjango - 6/24/2014  3:38 AM  To 'revive' this discussion:  I am not sure how many people look at prices paid, when browsing other members humidors. But it may be helpful (for price comparison) to be able to mention somewhere that € is the default for a certain humidor.  Maybe a description field (publicly readable obviously) for each humidor can be made available?  PS. Yes, I live in the Euro-zone  :angel:  PPS. No, atm I am not planning on moving from said zone to the dollar-zone :blech:
9 posts to your credit and you've become a real pain in the a$$.  Sorry, I could only spell a$$ with dollar signs.  :biggrin:

:Lmao: Take a deep breath.... light a #9 and enjoy Brad. 

:lmao:  I was truly yanking his chain - after I read two back to back posts about wanting features added the virtual humidor I felt compelled to blow him smoke!  :lmao:

But only if it's the properly time calculated and currency converted smoke please!!

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Feldenak

I don't use the price paid field. Some things are best left forgotten ;)
https://www.facebook.com/CigarsForTroops

Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football. ~ John Heisman

Django

QuoteLonghorn - 6/23/2014  8:08 PM

I must have done something wrong, since it took me 9 posts to become a pain in your b€hind. Obviously you haven't read my 2 introduction posts, otherwise I would 've become annoying after those first 2  :hypno:

Apparently you enjoy Liga Privada, so you are forgiven. (sadly LP isn't sold in the Netherlands anymore).

To be honest, I was sincerely just trying to give constructive comment on issues I encountered when starting to register my humidor. So indeed let's have a smoke (and then some more) and leave the discussion as is. I won't be drinking ice tea though: it makes me nauseous

Jackal

QuoteDjango - 6/24/2014  2:21 PM

QuoteLonghorn - 6/23/2014  8:08 PM

I must have done something wrong, since it took me 9 posts to become a pain in your bhind. Obviously you haven't read my 2 introduction posts, otherwise I would 've become annoying after those first 2  :hypno:

That post alone shows that you are going to fit in around here.

If you are up for a late night smoke, you should join us for one of our virtual herfs.  :smoker:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Django

QuoteJackal - 6/23/2014  10:34 PM

If you are up for a late night smoke, you should join us for one of our virtual herfs.  :smoker:
Unfortunately, we have a quite strict 'no indoor smoking'-policy (used to have my home office/mancave for smoking, but it was turned into a baby room some 3 years ago for my second child). Maybe I can join a virtual herf sometimes without a smoke on my side since it sounds like fun.

Do tell more.

Jackal

QuoteDjango - 6/24/2014  3:32 PM

Unfortunately, we have a quite strict 'no indoor smoking'-policy (used to have my home office/mancave for smoking, but it was turned into a baby room some 3 years ago for my second child). Maybe I can join a virtual herf sometimes without a smoke on my side since it sounds like fun.

Do tell more.

Isn't it warm enough for an outdoor smoke (13C or so in Netherlands)?  Our Canadian geeks are wearing shorts and tank tops when it gets that warm.

Our herfs normally start somewhere around 7:00PM Eastern, which, unfortunately puts it at ~1:00AM your time.  If you are a night owl, then you are very welcome to stop in.  Bruce sets them up on google hangouts.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

hebron

QuoteJackal - 6/24/2014  11:38 PM

QuoteDjango - 6/24/2014  3:32 PM

Do tell more.

Isn't it warm enough for an outdoor smoke (13C or so in Netherlands)?  Our Canadian geeks are wearing shorts and tank tops when it gets that warm.

Our herfs normally start somewhere around 7:00PM Eastern, which, unfortunately puts it at ~1:00AM your time.  If you are a night owl, then you are very welcome to stop in.  Bruce sets them up on google hangouts.
I am in my shorts and t-shirt as we speak, it's warm as hell in Norway  :bright:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.