How do I change an entry?

Started by dddddmorgan, 06/28/2014 02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dddddmorgan

So I was all excited after hitting Treasure Valley Smoke Shop for the first time today, I was gonna enter it into our database, but I found Akkahuna (spelling) beat me to it. 

I'm not sure if he/she has ever been there because the info isn't correct, there is a lounge and while they don't serve food they are connected to the place next door that does.

Who do I contact?

Molon Labe!

nwb

What needs to be changed?  Either post it here or shoot me PM with the details.
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Quotedddddmorgan - 6/28/2014  5:00 PM
I'm not sure if he/she has ever been there because the info isn't correct, there is a lounge and while they don't serve food they are connected to the place next door that does.

Cigar shops and lounges evolve over time, so the information he/she provided originally was probably correct at the time.
Chief of Shaft

dddddmorgan

Fair huff.
The entries that need to be changed are all the ones that say "no".
Well here is what the thing is, there is a smoking lounge, lockers to rent and everything.
For food there is a full variety including a full service bar that is in the next building and the two are connected by a shared door, so I feel the food and drink questions should be changed to "yes".
While we're on it there is a posting for "Indianapolis Idaho" and there ain't no such place... If you scroll down Indiana is just above Idaho on the list.
Wait! If that entry gets moved do I get credit?
Molon Labe!

nwb

Both have been corrected.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.