End table humidors out there?

Started by McBryde, 06/23/2014 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

Has anyone seen a good deal on an end table/cabinet humidor lately? I'm looking to get one here shortly, just looking for a good deal on one. Let me know if you see any good deals on one please. I'd rather get an end table one, but if the deal is good enough on craigslist, I might have to get the cabinet.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

nwb

What are the major metropolitan areas near you (within driving distance)?  I've seen more end tables/cabinets lately on Craigslist lately.
Chief of Shaft

dddddmorgan

To add my .02 I've looked at some and I've found that even with inflated shipping you can get one for less on Cbid. Probably not as good as you can do on craigslist though.
Molon Labe!

McBryde

Yeah Nathan, I've been looking on Craigslist here in Arkansas. Looking like I'm going to have to look outside of Arkansas to find one though. I'll keep my eye open in San Antonio while I'm down at work. Austin as well.

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

nwb

It is a 4 hour drive, but this is a decent deal (and I'm sure you could talk them down):

http://jacksontn.craigslist.org/bfs/4516150187.html

It is about a 4 hour drive, though.

An ad in San Antonio without pictures, but sounds big:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/for/4496812892.html

One in Austin:

http://austin.craigslist.org/for/4500993627.html
Chief of Shaft

Kevin48438

All good deals.   That last one in Austin is pretty sweet.   Some nice cigars as well
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

McBryde

nwb

Gotcha.  Have you thought about having a Dallas Geek pick that last one up and either meeting up or having them ship to you?
Chief of Shaft

McBryde

It is a month old, probably doesn't have it still. I called and left a message. It is an office number. It is a good looking one though for sure, and at a great price!

E

nwb

Humidors don't sell very fast on Craigslist, so there is a good chance they might have it.  Good luck!
Chief of Shaft

McBryde

I'll drive right through there on the way back to work, I'd hate to have to stop and pick it up!

E

BewareDaPenguin

That's the same table humidor I have and it's very nice...it can actually hold about 350 cigars so it's got decent storage...good luck in your search that is a good deal!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

CigarPlace

QuoteMcBryde - 6/23/2014  8:08 PM  It is a month old, probably doesn't have it still. I called and left a message. It is an office number. It is a good looking one though for sure, and at a great price!  E

If you decide you don't want it and they still have it, please let me know. I'll send my best friend over to grab it for me.

This Cigar Ninja is going to be moving to Texas in August to join my mudlogging fiance...

nwb

QuoteCigarPlace - 6/24/2014  2:32 PM

QuoteMcBryde - 6/23/2014  8:08 PM  It is a month old, probably doesn't have it still. I called and left a message. It is an office number. It is a good looking one though for sure, and at a great price!  E

If you decide you don't want it and they still have it, please let me know. I'll send my best friend over to grab it for me.

This Cigar Ninja is going to be moving to Texas in August to join my mudlogging fiance...

Good luck with the move!  So, I'm assuming you'll be leaving CP?
Chief of Shaft

CigarPlace

Quotenwb - 6/24/2014  2:35 PM  
QuoteCigarPlace - 6/24/2014  2:32 PM  

Good luck with the move!  So, I'm assuming you'll be leaving CP?

Not necessarily. I need to sit down and figure out which parts of my job I want to keep and which parts I can pawn off on someone else. I will probably stay on and telecommute for the first little bit or so. There's just already so much up in the air for us at CigarPlace as it is right now. We are still trying to launch our new website but the transfer and updating of all the data is really slowing us down. I really want to continue maintaining the social media accounts and outreach efforts as well as continue to manage and train our Customer Service dept, which honestly right now is 2.5 including me.

nwb

That would be cool if you could handle the work load from Texas.  We've enjoyed having you on the site! :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

hebron

Quotenwb - 6/24/2014  9:10 PM

That would be cool if you could handle the work load from Texas.  We've enjoyed having you on the site! :thumbsup:
x2, yeah, it's been cool to have you on here :-)
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

cavenbk

Quotenwb - 6/24/2014  4:10 PM  That would be cool if you could handle the work load from Texas.  We've enjoyed having you on the site! :thumbsup:

x2 on this!!

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

CigarPlace

As much as I'd love to be some help here I sadly am not. We can't come close to matching the pricing from some of these HUGE non-cigar companies that offer products from the same distributor we do. Go to Google Shopping and search "Lauderdale End Table Humidor" and you should find that which you seek in a price range you are looking for. Quality Importers is the manufacturer of many nice end table units but this is the most economical.

Shukpaw

I got mine off of Cbid.  Good price.  Packaged very poorly.  If you get one from them, ask them not to send the hardware inside the drawer.  It will break it.  I had to order a replacement from Quality Importers after I got it.

I also found the humidor had a smaller capacity than I had expected.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.